LC/PC jordan concords plus questions

I picked these ds concords up today for 260 size 12. I like to put up PC/LC on any shoe i get because i have been duped before

I want to know:

good price?

there is some yellowing already, i do not plan to wear them, should i get some sea glow?

I took the paper out, folded it and put it in a ziploc bag with the shoes, is this acceptable? will this increase oxidation? do grocery stores, meijer, walmart sell silica bags?

all is appreciated

Def legit. Correct shape, patent leather , stitching, carbon fiber, and jump mans opposite directions, tissue paper, box etc.

$260 is a good price, seeing they go for $300-$350.

Legit and fresh pair.

I don't see the prices of concords rocketing up soon with the much anticipation for the black/red in the end of the year.

So $270-280 is just a fair price for that pair alone, since a standard auction price for those will be at least $340.

Last edited:
price sounds about right. I'm seeing prices come down w/ the anticipated Bred XI release in December. The yellowing on the soles around the pods is more due to the glue in that area and not necessarily an oxidation issue.

I bought some used Concords on Craigslist for $300...got them verified at a Foot Locker but fml. Where did you get em for that good of a price? $300 was the best price I found anywhere and I jumped on it instantly

Last edited:
craigslist, the guy worked at dist center and new a crate of concords never made it to the store in december .once the mall was renovated the shipments went out in july. he got a pair, he posted them on labor day, i saw them as soon as he posted them and i did not lowball him, just gave him the keeeeeeesssssssshhhhhh

just now got a line on some vnds concords for 150 should I bite? worn 6 times,

got a pair of varsity red IVs today retail, this has been a good week

Back
Top Bottom