LC/PC Fear IIIs and Wolf Grey Vs

What up guys?  I'm needing a price check/legit check on some Fear 3 and WG Vs size 13s as the title signifies.  Pretty sure they're good, but I wanted to make sure.  He's asking $260 shipped for the pair.  Seems more than fair, just curious what the experts at NT think.  Thanks in advance for the help.  I may upload pictures individually in another post within this thread if the album isn't sufficient.

Last edited:
Both are legit. As for pricing, I'd say $115-ish for the 5s in their current condition. And $220-ish for the 3s.

Get all the pics u can. Get pics of boxes, size stickers, size tags in shoes. Receipts. Everything u can get to prove authenticity
Yeah, that's just what he had off hand.  I messaged him for a couple more pics.  As far as looks go though, you leaning toward legit?  I know you said you needed a side pic of the 3s, but what about the Vs?  What do you say on prices (if legit of course)?

Get all the pics u can. Get pics of boxes, size stickers, size tags in shoes. Receipts. Everything u can get to prove authenticity
I think thats a bit much. The overall shape is on point for both pairs, and $260 for both? You better hop on that quick!

The 5s are 100% legit, I believe the 3s are good too but I'm not positive about them. $260 is more than fair for the pair, if cleaned up the 5s might go for $140ish and the 3s might go for around $200

Back
Top Bottom