LC on NEW Space Jam 11

Can't tell if these are real or fake... They look really good but I need an outside opinion on this. Thanks!

last picture probably isnt even his/yours

different floor and old ebay pic since none of the other even have that camera logo and ebay doesnt use it anymore...

last picture probably isnt even his/yours

different floor and old ebay pic since none of the other even have that camera logo and ebay doesnt use it anymore...
wow good catch. there's no yellowing on the soles around the pods so it seems off to me

The second picture also looks different than the rest. The resolution is much higher and the background looks different

a mix of pics man.. Id say stay away.. I mean I can show you everyone elses pix; take your money; and send some fakes in the mail..feel me.. they scream take my money

a mix of pics man.. Id say stay away.. I mean I can show you everyone elses pix; take your money; and send some fakes in the mail..feel me.. they scream take my money
I have the same sentiments. I would suggest asking the seller to place his ID in his pics this way you can ensure that its not a scam. I have purchased I would say 5 pairs of fakes not because I wanted to but because I didn't know any better. Your better off not buying these bro.

Damn that 23 looks stretched as hell. too sketchy for my tastes plus a mix of pics. wouldnt even chance it. i say fake.

Damn that 23 looks stretched as hell. too sketchy for my tastes plus a mix of pics. wouldnt even chance it. i say fake.

Could be a quality issue. Just because one 23 is stretched out doesn't deem the sneaker fake. Could be a factory issue. Has to be authentic

Those are legit Xis in every pic. That does not mean what you get in the mail will be real. Asked for tagged pictures of the carbon top and rear of the shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom