LC on jordan 4 fire red. Thanks guys!

Need a pic of tha twenty twelve inside tha tongue. Also pics of tha shoe tag and get one of tha front of tha box where tha tag is.

What's the 2012 look like on the tongue? I'll ask for more pics. Still new to this. Thanks for the help

Last edited:
I agree, these are fake. Look at the pics of the front, there is a huge widows peak and too much space between the laces and toebox

I agree, these are fake. Look at the pics of the front, there is a huge widows peak and too much space between the laces and toebox

Widows peaks happens on legit retail pairs also though. Spacing did look off some though, but I wanted to see more pics before I said how I felt

Last edited:
Widows peak are small defects in the leather cuts, usually on the midsole, like this:

Widows peaks happens on legit retail pairs also though. Spacing did look off some though, but I wanted to see more pics before I said how I felt

Widows peaks do happen on legit pairs but not this big. These peaks are way too big and there shouldn't be widows peaks on the cut near the netting. Plus that's not the only thing. The toe shape is super off and the midsoles are just wrong. I'm sure the box for these are way off as well..

These are my DS 2012 fire reds from rd on footlocker.com. Just an imperfection from nike factory, widows peak on my fire red looks about tha same as this poster. Even though his toe box looks off some id still like to see shoe tags and a shot of tha box speckle and tag and black tissue inside tha box

View media item 941117

Last edited:
See how much tinier the widows peaks are? The legit ones have to be zoomed in really close for them to be able to be seen. Same goes for my bred 4's. But these are huge obvious widows peaks that are seen from a general view of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom