LC on BRED 4s

hey i know i just joined but can someone like to help me out and LC these for me.........please?

Last edited:
hey can someone please help with this i have to purchase them by this friday and i just wanna make sure they are legit, thanks in advance for the help

they good..In a footlocker box..BUT have the seller unlace the kicks and take a pic of the side of the tongue.. it should say "twenty twelve" on the side..EASIEST way to spot the fakes..

Thanks guys also just wondering is 225 a good price for them? And I check with the seller and they said the cement 4s are the ones with the twenty twelve

Last edited:
are they for sure a fake if there is no twenty tweleve??? cause i looked it up and so far i have only heard of them being on white cement 4s, also i do trust your guys feedback all help is welcome please and thanks

Last edited:
these def have 2012 , mine do and i got mine from fl , so they should tell him to look

are they for sure a fake if there is no twenty tweleve??? cause i looked it up and so far i have only heard of them being on white cement 4s, also i do trust your guys feedback all help is welcome please and thanks
ALL 2012 4s I have seen have "twenty twelve" on the tongue...

Only one im not certain about is the DB 4... Can anyone check there DBs for us and confirm???

Originally Posted by TIMMYBRIXXX

ALL 2012 4s I have seen have "twenty twelve" on the tongue...

Only one im not certain about is the DB 4... Can anyone check there DBs for us and confirm???

Last edited:
Go ahead take off the laces, on the iside of the tongue in front you should see "twentyywelve". This is a sign that these are legit

Just checked mine from foot locker. Twenty twelve is about halfway down on the right side of the tongue. They should have it.

opilla could you check out some shoes I posted for a LC. Bred 4s 11s Gamma 11s and SJ

Back
Top Bottom