LC ON AIR JORDAN XI BRED

SO I ENDED REJECTING THE SIGNATURE AND GOT MY REFUND THANK GOD FOR PP. AND JUST ORDER THESE FROM A HOMIE BUT I WILL LIKE SECOND OPINION ARE THESE AUTHETIC.

How you figure they fake he said they were bought from foot action
He ****** lied to you
those 23s are HORRIBLE for real look at the 11 legit guide you'll see, puffy *** collars, carbon fiber isn't right and not even placed right, laced to the top is an indication they're fake cuz JB factory laced them to the 2nd to last loops, high PL cut.
shoe is just bad

yea he sent invoice through paypal what should I do and he sent package and request signature AUTHORIZATION AND HE ALREADY SENT TRACKING NUMBER.

DUDE THIS SUCK I CAN NEVER FIND A PAIR OF AIR JORDANS xi for a reasonable price everybody asking for rape prices .

SO A GUY TRADE HIS SHADOWS FOR THESE BUT THESE HAVE SIMILAR 23 AND EVERYTHING ELSE LIKE I DONT GET IT

WOULD YOU DEEM THESE AUTHENTIC ???IM JUST ASKING BECAUSE THIS COMES HERE SHIPPED TOMARROW.

Dude seriously posted a pic of my pair saying they're similar? Smh

I could rock mine until they're beaters and the collar still won't look as flimsy as those sh*ts up there :lol:

But damn, how many pairs of fakes you tryna cop tho?

Dude breath chill lol I was trying to see what you guys were seeing Im new to the sneakergame damn Im trying to learn still. But I ain't trying to cop no of one gonna reject signature . Thank good for invoice but **** kicify too many shady individuals but there is some legit people but damn

Dude breath chill lol I was trying to see what you guys were seeing Im new to the sneakergame damn Im trying to learn still. But I ain't trying to cop no of one gonna reject signature . Thank good for invoice but **** kicify too many shady individuals but there is some legit people but damn
there's a legit check guide stickied you know

Back
Top Bottom