LC on 2009 space jams 11 THANKS!

Legit.

Go for it since they worth more than $70. I just have no idea about the price of snapbacks.

tbh, its just a pretty worn hundreds snapback that i got for $28 a few months ago, nothing fancy lol 

Something looks seriously wrong with that carbon fiber...it just looks like flat black plastic. Also, no Jumpman logos on the soles? And the 23s on the heels seem abnormally close to the top. Unless these are just EXTREMELY bad pics, I wouldn't touch 'em.

Something looks seriously wrong with that carbon fiber...it just looks like flat black plastic. Also, no Jumpman logos on the soles? And the 23s on the heels seem abnormally close to the top. Unless these are just EXTREMELY bad pics, I wouldn't touch 'em.
yeah... you're right lol i'm going to ask the seller but in the meantime, anyone else got their opinions??

These pictures are probably taken with bad lightning settings, I could still see the jumpman logo on the sole, but as for the carbon fiber, you might want to ask the seller for more detailed picture before dropping any dimes on them.

These pictures are probably taken with bad lightning settings, I could still see the jumpman logo on the sole, but as for the carbon fiber, you might want to ask the seller for more detailed picture before dropping any dimes on them.
i asked the seller and he said exactly that ^ 

i'm going to ask for more pics

Those space jams look pretty shaky. i wouldnt mess with them even if its only $70 and a used snapback

Back
Top Bottom