LC Legit Check Columbia XI's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...dm%2F7s%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Wattup NT, can you tell me if these Columbias are legit? I actually won the auction on a last minute bid without checking in with you'all but noticed him saying that it was 100% Authentic Air Jordan XI's...but I DID NOT post payment yet (and probably won't, pics just don't look right...per XI's legit check post (insoles (jumpman logo, instead of nike air), space between the 2 & 3, etc.) and comparing other pics of legit Columbia XI's from fellow NT'ers). He said he got them in '94-'95. Thanks again...please help.

!C!JsED!BGk~%24(KGrHqEOKowEy+jC4(y!BNB6Kv(yMw~~0_12.JPG

!C!JsN9QBmk~%24(KGrHqMOKj8Ez(pUcEsGBNB6LDsrr!~~0_12.JPG

!C!Jspg!B2k~%24(KGrHqIOKpgEy+jC)cqkBNB6L81Q!g~~0_12.JPG

!C!JsrPQ!mk~%24(KGrHqMOKjsEzIgY)E(wBNB6MBF5B!~~0_12.JPG

!C!JssfwEWk~%24(KGrHqYOKjoEzJV!tFsrBNB6MEMZbw~~0_12.JPG

Thanks again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...dm%2F7s%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Wattup NT, can you tell me if these Columbias are legit? I actually won the auction on a last minute bid without checking in with you'all but noticed him saying that it was 100% Authentic Air Jordan XI's...but I DID NOT post payment yet (and probably won't, pics just don't look right...per XI's legit check post (insoles (jumpman logo, instead of nike air), space between the 2 & 3, etc.) and comparing other pics of legit Columbia XI's from fellow NT'ers). He said he got them in '94-'95. Thanks again...please help.

!C!JsED!BGk~%24(KGrHqEOKowEy+jC4(y!BNB6Kv(yMw~~0_12.JPG

!C!JsN9QBmk~%24(KGrHqMOKj8Ez(pUcEsGBNB6LDsrr!~~0_12.JPG

!C!Jspg!B2k~%24(KGrHqIOKpgEy+jC)cqkBNB6L81Q!g~~0_12.JPG

!C!JsrPQ!mk~%24(KGrHqMOKjsEzIgY)E(wBNB6MBF5B!~~0_12.JPG

!C!JssfwEWk~%24(KGrHqYOKjoEzJV!tFsrBNB6MEMZbw~~0_12.JPG

Thanks again.

everything on that shoe is wrong. 23 is not spaced, the jumpan jordan tag is not lined up with the third lace loop, and soles are pre-yellowed. oh, and the carbonfiber is not real, his are made of cheap plastic CF print!

everything on that shoe is wrong. 23 is not spaced, the jumpan jordan tag is not lined up with the third lace loop, and soles are pre-yellowed. oh, and the carbonfiber is not real, his are made of cheap plastic CF print!

all release should contain a Nike Air logo since it was 96 and 00
the jumpman is to small on the upper.
no space between two three
ball dosent meet up

all release should contain a Nike Air logo since it was 96 and 00
the jumpman is to small on the upper.
no space between two three
ball dosent meet up

Shoes are definitely fake, plastic painted shankplate, no spacing on 2 3, jumpman on sole, and looks like he tried to use weird angles to make it "look" legit like the tongue tag and ankle jumpman. Fail.

Still though, why did you commit to bidding/buying without checking first? That was a dumb move on your behalf...

Shoes are definitely fake, plastic painted shankplate, no spacing on 2 3, jumpman on sole, and looks like he tried to use weird angles to make it "look" legit like the tongue tag and ankle jumpman. Fail.

Still though, why did you commit to bidding/buying without checking first? That was a dumb move on your behalf...

Back
Top Bottom