LC - Jordan 3 Infrared 23

Yo NT.. me again looking for some help.  Infrared 23 3's.. look good to me but what do you think?

One of my issues with these, is that the FC tag shows $300 but dude is selling them for $185

hes taking a loss.....aint noone gonna buy for 300......220-250 locLLY DS TOPS
I figured he was but still need to make sure these are legit.  Dude is also selling the Toro's in my other thread for 185.. Sometimes good deals worry me

If these are from FC they are legit. Flight Club has people checking thousands of shoes, so its extremely hard to get a fake by them. The seller is also out of his mind to pay $300 for these. His loss, is your gain. These are legit.

My only worry is that the FC tag and crap was faked.  These shoes look good to you aside from the FC tag?

If these are from FC they are legit. Flight Club has people checking thousands of shoes, so its extremely hard to get a fake by them. The seller is also out of his mind to pay $300 for these. His loss, is your gain. These are legit.
^^ Either this or, he's trying to get people to pay with something other than PayPal and pull a fast one..

^^ Either this or, he's trying to get people to pay with something other than PayPal and pull a fast one..
I wouldn't pay with anything other than Paypal.  Ignoring the FC tags, are you saying theyre legit?

Thought I would update you guys in case you were interested.. Dude wanted $185 a piece for the Toro's and Infrareds and surprise he didn't want to use Paypal.  Bounced on that deal real quick.

Thanks for the help though

Back
Top Bottom