LC: Gamma 11's

Im trading for these tomorrow. I Want you guys to take a look for me and verify, thanks all!.

Two pair below, both legit?

1st pair

Second Pair

Last edited:
need more pix of 1st pair.. 23 and heels shots..2nd pair is GM 100% IMO.. 23 is wrong.

Hey guys, enlighten me here. GM is for Grey Market right? What does the GM imply, are they fake?

Hey guys, enlighten me here. GM is for Grey Market right? What does the GM imply, are they fake?

There are a lot of speculations on what exactly GM's are but in brief they aren't authentic. People say they are made in the same factories that produce authentic nike shoes but there is no solid proof of that. Some say that they are made by Nike just not authorized to sell them which I don't believe because GM's are manufactured differently from authentic RD pairs. And some say that they are B-grades which isn't true because B-grades are authentic shoes, just did not pass quality inspections and I believe they are specially marked somewhere on the shoe or box to identify them as b-grades. No 100% truth to GM's except that they are not authentic.

Also keep in mind that everyone has different views on GM's, replicas, super perfects, AAA, whatever you wanna call them but most people prefer to buy and collect authentic pairs of nikes. Some people aren't even interested in buying b-grades.

Sorry I forgot to respond to the original post but OP the first pair is good to go but 2nd looks to be GM.

Back
Top Bottom