LC: Cool Grey 11s

Got a guy around in my area letting these go for $265.00

Legit? 

Feedback appreciated. 

I am positive in saying those are legit, even just from those pics. Fake cool greys are definitely the easiest fakes to recognize.

Looks like a Grey Market pair to me but still legit they have same materials just unauthorized.

The reason I say GM is because the toe caps on a pair of retail ones the toe cap is way more milky and you can't see the patent leather or midsole. but on these you can see both. On both pair.

Looks like a Grey Market pair to me but still legit they have same materials just unauthorized.

The reason I say GM is because the toe caps on a pair of retail ones the toe cap is way more milky and you can't see the patent leather or midsole. but on these you can see both. On both pair.

I heard that. If you're right, then I just may have a similar pair. Just about everything on mine is identical to this one except for one thing; the carbon fiber on each shoe has a different pattern. One shoe has circular checkerboard dots (as that on the OP's shoes), while the other foot displays angular patterns exactly like a checkerboard you might even say.
What do you make of that??

I appreciate the feedback fellas. So far, here's what we have: 

Suspect

Legit

GM

~ Not ideal right about now for the seller. 
laugh.gif

I heard that. If you're right, then I just may have a similar pair. Just about everything on mine is identical to this one except for one thing; the carbon fiber on each shoe has a different pattern. One shoe has circular checkerboard dots (as that on the OP's shoes), while the other foot displays angular patterns exactly like a checkerboard you might even say.
What do you make of that??

Not every shoe is the same these shoes are made in mass production more then one mold more then one person putting them together. Every shoe has something different about it.

Man if you can 250 I would cop see if he will come off some. GM is still legit just unauthorized. Once them soles yellow you won't ever be able to tell the difference IMO.

Not every shoe is the same these shoes are made in mass production more then one mold more then one person putting them together. Every shoe has something different about it.

Gotcha. Thus actually irked me for months till I resorted to reselling it but couldn't pull through the deal 'cus everyone online was being a little too cheap. Glad I held onto it. Here see? O, and I just noticed what you said about the milky toe.
a9u8e5e2.jpg

u8e2ugup.jpg

The toes caps on your shoes are much more milky then the ones above. Your CF is real to dont sweat it bro.

Interesting compare and contrast of the toe caps. 

So, even if the production dates and codes on the back of the tongue matches up with authorized pairs, you believe these kicks are still official? 

Interesting compare and contrast of the toe caps. 

So, even if the production dates and codes on the back of the tongue matches up with authorized pairs, you believe these kicks are still official? 

A tag can be printed easily. I believe these kicks are GM and I believe GM is legit but some people may think GM is fake. It's all up the consumer to believe they are legit or fake. IMO I believe GM is legit and I would cop these any day of the week bro.

I'm haven't formed a definitive opinion on GMs yet. The arguments are interesting to read. 

But what ever you decide make the decision on your own by reading and learning don't let anyone convince you to make a decision on what you believe. So that way what ever you decide it's what you want not what some one told you.

No matter what the fact of the matter is that no one know for sure whether they are fake or real it's all a opinion because no one works for Nike or at the factory producing these shoe to say whether they are real or fake.

I also have a pair of Cool Grey 11s I was wondering if I could get a legit check on. Thank you in advance.
f4946282_coolgrey111.jpeg
cce49738_coolgrey112.jpeg
e1b324ae_coolgrey113.jpeg
f54b6c6c_coolgrey114.jpeg
9c260345_coolgrey115.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom