LC and PC: Air Jordan Retro V Wolf Grey

Just found this pair of Air Jordan Retro V Wolf Grey on eBay, also had Seller send me some additional pics of the label and back panel. Here are some of my questions:

- It looks to me as if there may be some separation starting on that bottom sole, is that normal?

- Are those the correct lac elocks or do they look like replacements?

- Does suede always get that wrinkled/wavy look to it over time?

- What should the production date range be on these?

- What is a good price?

What looks to be separation may just be glue or some other stain (hope we're talking about the same thing there)...but I'd ask the seller about it. They should not be separating this soon, not normal.

That is the original lace lock.

The suede is supposed to look like that on these...it's not a sign of wear

Not sure of the dates for these right now, sorry. I'd say $230-2$60 would be a good range for a ds pair so I'd look to pay about retail.

Seller wants $200 shipped.
I mean they look to be in pretty good condition but it all depends on you. As long as they arent grossly overpriced its just a matter of how much you want them/want to pay. You could probably talk him down a little if you really wanted to. I wouldn't pay $200, but that's just me.

Got him down to $175 shipped, said there is no separation (i was talking about 1st and last pics). Thanks for the advice, feeling like I should pull the trigger, havent seen a pair in this condition in my size for a price close to retail.

EDIT: Some pics show some bad creasing on front toe box I couldnt tell from top down shots, passed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom