Lauryn Hill..As a solo artist= Best of Both worlds in R&B/Rap

4 Words...Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.
And on top of that, check her track record with the Fugees, she went in on every chorus and destroyed 16's..
With rap verses, she top 10, including women and ni**as..
With R&B, she's better than Beyonce and Alicia Keys(music wise cuz they for sure look better)...
When you take in consideration that she raps and sings, she's better than Drake in both...
And better than Floetry together...and whoever else!!
Concur?

Whoa... She doesn't sing better than Marsha lets get that straight right here and now, and thats not to take anything away from Lauryn because she can definitely sing but Marsha's voice is absolutely amazing.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Whoa... She doesn't sing better than Marsha lets get that straight right here and now, and thats not to take anything away from Lauryn because she can definitely sing but Marsha's voice is absolutely amazing.
this

i disagree.

I love Lauryn Hill as much as the next person, but she doesnt sing better than beyonce and she isnt one of the top 10 rappers ever. You're reaching.

Originally Posted by Heshua

I love Lauryn Hill as much as the next person, but she doesnt sing better than beyonce and she isnt one of the top 10 rappers ever. You're reaching.
I hope you mean she isn't a top 10 rapper in terms of body of work because of a lack of material, because talent-wise, i don't see how you leave her off a top 10 list.

just sayin yo...i feel she as a solo artist she rap better than drake, sing better than him too..
Alicia Keys is nice and had some albums come close but none can see Miseducation...
she is definitely top ten off tha rip!
top 5 singers in 90's and up..top 10 rappers whenever
...she might as well had dropped a double disc or signed to a label as a group "by herself"
...this whole thread was fueled by an argument that i had with my roomate, he said alicia is better than lauryn!
blasphemy!

Originally Posted by pay jape

i disagree.

So you're saying that vocally she's better than Marsha??? Forget their catalog you're saying that strictly off of vocal ability she's better than Marsha... Hmmmmm... I mean its all preference but I have a hard time believing that this stance was taken based on voice only. Sorry.

My favorite female performer of all time...rapping and singing
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom