Laser Spizikes?!.. Sneaker theory

Ey Wassup Forum
So As you may or may not know The Fresh since '85 Spizike
Nice looking shoe. Yall Might know tht it came with a retro carrdd Or w/e you call it
it had 4 blank spots for futur releases
1 that i know is the "grape" Spizike.. other being Black cement spizike. then the black patent spizike.
One empty spot left.. they seem to all be inspired by the shoes tht were inspired to make the spizike..
All there is left is the 20! So am thinking of a full laser spizike Just like the 1 they did with the 4s..
What yall think? I think id look nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMarc619

Ey Wassup Forum
So As you may or may not know The Fresh since '85 Spizike
Nice looking shoe. Yall Might know tht it came with a retro carrdd Or w/e you call it
it had 4 blank spots for futur releases
1 that i know is the "grape" Spizike.. other being Black cement spizike. then the black patent spizike.
One empty spot left.. they seem to all be inspired by the shoes tht were inspired to make the spizike..
All there is left is the 20! So am thinking of a full laser spizike Just like the 1 they did with the 4s..
What yall think? I think id look nice.
pimp.gif

would the black patent pair not be the "AJ XX inspired pair"?
I'm just saying, I haven't seen that pair much, but it makes sense to me.

sorry to kill the theory, but yea.

The missing spiz'ike would have to be a AJVI inspired spiz'ike because the black patent one is the stealth XX inspired design

Originally Posted by Dghost

The missing spiz'ike would have to be a AJVI inspired spiz'ike because the black patent one is the stealth XX inspired design

ACTUALLY THE INFRARED SPIZIKES ARE THE VI INSPIRED SPIZIKES

it doesn't matter, the breds are the best looking of all the new spizikes but why did they have to throw that stupid blue jumpman on there. the only pair iown is the cool grays.

makes since jb's released lots of combinations with the spizikes why not bring out the lasers

that will be awesome.

laser iv's
laser v's

why not combined them lol

Its a SPIZIKE.... Who cares really.... They are always spizikes.... JB will continue to ruin very shoe.... old spizzys not too bad, new ones suck

Back
Top Bottom