Large Sizes (size 16)???

Does anyone know where to buy large sized shoes (I wear a size 16, actually, and have a couple of 17s)? 

Nike Store on Bloor gets up to 15, sometimes.  Livestock is a bust, and even FL looks at me funny if I ask if it can be ordered...  I've made the mistake of buying 15s, only to regret it after the fact (soar feet if I wear for more than an hour or so).  Even the B-lo and Grove City outlets haven't had anything, whenever I've been, for at least a year or more.

Tired of fleaBay, and after the Eastbay handling of the 13s, I just wish there was a local option...  Still haven't figured out if it's a retailer decision, or if Nike Canada just doesn't supply this size to the market...  I can't have the only bigfoot in Toronto, so I'm sure there's a market, and probably willing to pay a reasonable markup over retail (I am)...

You might want to check out SVP (Steeles location)
They've got some big sizes if I remember correctly.
Hope this helps.

yes, SVP Steeles have their big sizes up high on their walls. That would also be the place I suggest.

Thank you both VERY MUCH!!! I walked in emptied handed, and out with two pairs of bred 13s, for retail price! I wish I had known about SVP before - well worth the drive across the city!

As an aside, I still have a beaten down pair of OG 13s sz 16 from high school ('97), that i had bought in the states. They are affectionately referred to as "the most comfortable shoe ever" even if they are relegated to lawn duty (used when I mow the lawn). With all the 13s coming this year, I plan to stock up as best I can...

Again, thank you very much for the help!

Back
Top Bottom