just heard on ESPN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

he also bringing his dad and some other coaches

Updated: January 12, 2010, 8:27 PM ET

[h2]Sources: Kiffin to USC[/h2]

Comment Email Print ESPN.com news services

Tennessee's Lane Kiffin has agreed in principle to become the next head coach at Southern California, sources close to the situation told ESPN.com's Chris Low on Tuesday.

Kiffin would replace Pete Carroll, who jumped to the NFL as coach of the Seattle Seahawks.

Kiffin, the former Oakland Raiders coach, led the Volunteers for only one season.

According to the sources, Kiffin will bring his father and defensive coordinator, Monte Kiffin, and assistant head coach and recruiting coordinator Ed Orgeron to Southern Cal with him, and wide receivers coach Kippy Brown will be named interim head coach at Tennessee.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4820737

Im Shocked....Wow.

Something told me this would happen but wow...Great Hire btw. He was the best coach for the job

I'm going to run down to the river here in Knoxville tonight with my camera. I'll be back with some pics.

I almost fell off the treadmill right now. Espn just broke the store I'm laughing and crying

Rip fresh and gunna

they trying to keep that carroll ties instead of starting with a whole new staff. good hire

do tenn fans like kiffin? i dont follow the vols much

i remember being hype when this happened
p1_kiffin.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they are gonna be HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED in Tennessee... Kiffin better not even try to make a farewell speech to the team, NuKeese n them are gonna come backand murk him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

they trying to keep that carroll ties instead of starting with a whole new staff. good hire

do tenn fans like kiffin? i dont follow the vols much

I mean it looked like he was doing good things for that program, hes gunna beast at SC
smh.gif

I prayyyyy Dillon Baxter recommits to USC now. Dude will be a beast for them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom