Lakers playing on national tv unappreciation post.

3pledouble

Banned
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
How does a borderline Lottery team get so many televised games on national tv,it just boggles my mind. They need to give up some of their games to teams that are better and deserved to be seen instead of the lakers. I'm sick ofseeing this sorry crap of a team on my TV screen every other night.

You guys are off point with your Kobe answers.

Why did the Knicks get televised against the Celtics? Because of Kobe?

Nope. Because they're the Knicks.

And we're the Lakers.

We'll be on t.v.
laugh.gif

Like it or love it; we're going to be on national t.v., no matter how bad or good we are.

pimp.gif

The Heat is still on a lot. The Cavs are still on a lot. Regardless of your blind hate, real fans of basketball want to see players like Bryant, LeBron, andWade.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The Heat is still on a lot. The Cavs are still on a lot. Regardless of your blind hate, real fans of basketball want to see players like Bryant, LeBron, and Wade.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
atreal fans.

c'mon dawg.. you must mean.. bandwagon fans.

I don't care what team those fans represent. I'm just saying that fans of basketball appreciate watching the best players regardless of what team theymay be on.

best players?

you must mean MOST HYPED players.

honestly, if i was starting a team, i'd take dwight howard, tim duncan, or kevin garnett over any of those 3.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Glad u aren't running my franchise. Don't you know the NBA promotes the most exciting players not best teams most of the time, hencethe Heat, Lakers, and Cavs making 20+ national TV appearances this season.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

best players?

you must mean MOST HYPED players.

honestly, if i was starting a team, i'd take dwight howard, tim duncan, or kevin garnett over any of those 3.

Who you would build a team around is different from who the best players are.

The Lakers have been getting nationally televised love before Kobe even arrived.

SMH.

Till your teams can make as much history as the Knicks, Bulls, Celtics, and Lakers have, get used to the Lakers being nationally televised.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And we're the Lakers.

We'll be on t.v.
laugh.gif

Like it or love it; we're going to be on national t.v., no matter how bad or good we are.

pimp.gif
Too bad being on national t.v. doesn't increase your chances of winning. Word to last night's beatdown.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

And we're the Lakers.

We'll be on t.v.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Too bad being on national t.v. doesn't increase your chances of winning. Word to last night's beatdown.
pimp.gif

Unfortunate, but the Lakers still have a winning record.
I'm sick of seeing this sorry crap of a team on my TV screen every other night.
Dude, talking like the Lakers = The Knicks, Clippers, and Kings.

no matter how bad or good we are.
i bet if kobe leaves, the lakers won't have nearly as much nationally televised games.

but yeah...it sorta bores me seeing them on espn one night then two nights later on espn again or tnt; especially because i live in socal so i get to see ALLtheir games.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Ghenges

And we're the Lakers.

We'll be on t.v.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unfortunate, but the Lakers still have a winning record.
I'm sick of seeing this sorry crap of a team on my TV screen every other night.
Dude, talking like the Lakers = The Knicks, Clippers, and Kings.

was that clipper shot necessary?
smh.gif

I don't mind them being on TV. But in one week, we'll get them on NBATV, ESPN, and TNT. Get outta here with that.

And it has nothing to do with my hate for the Dirty Snake.

If it were the Cavs, the Mavs, the Spurs, the Heat whoever... I'd rather not see ONE team so often in such a short time.

When TNT / ESPN schedule a double-header there's only like three teams on at 10:30 (Lakers, Blazers, Sonics) Who would you want to watch of those three?See, it's the Lakers.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I don't care what team those fans represent. I'm just saying that fans of basketball appreciate watching the best players regardless of what team they may be on.
Honestly, I get tired of watching the Lakers and the Heat. And I'm a real basketball fan.

Back
Top Bottom