LA Gear. Does anybody have any info on this shoe?

Sky Fire Hi

*Edit: Just saw you posted this in the other thread as well, yeah they're just the White/Red version...

Last edited:
Haha right on! thank you for your response, i really appreciate it. Do you have any clue as to if they are worth anything? I found a ds pair with original everything on CL for $100 and am wondering if that's a fair price.

Last edited:
Even thou they were the n1 ripp off brand i would love to see some "classics" return from their vault. I can guarantee you they would've been way better than the garbage Nike and JB throws at us...and btw, speakin bout the AD..whats up with BK? they have some serious stuff, still hopin for a Dymacel retro one day, esp those Derrick Coleman joints..wouldve been super sweet

Haha right on! thank you for your response, i really appreciate it. Do you have any clue as to if they are worth anything? I found a ds pair with original everything on CL for $100 and am wondering if that's a fair price.
As with any shoe it really all depends on what you're willing to pay personally, of course LA Gears don't pop up that much so they're not as easy to price as say Jordans or Nikes ...and obviously size and wearability will be a factor as well.

But $100 seems reasonable for a piece of sneaker history -if you do get them, be sure to post up some pics 
smile.gif

these shoes are hot in middle 90's when i was small kid i'm very sure children at my ages rocking those la gear with lights on the sole :lol: karl malone wore LA Gear back in the nba that time

I'd love for the British Knights to make a come back. I always wanted a pair with the BK Dymacel.

Sky Fire Hi

*Edit: Just saw you posted this in the other thread as well, yeah they're just the White/Red version...

View media item 342310

Wow I totally forgot about those Air Jordan 4 ripoffs in the top left corner. Look at the midsole it's such a blatant copy. I'm not going to lie though, the Karl Malone LA Gears were popular, and more importantly the purple windbreakers were EVERYWHERE back then.

I'd love for the British Knights to make a come back. I always wanted a pair with the BK Dymacel.
You and me both! They bought back a few models back in 2008 but not the Dymacel.

The brand is still around so it's a possibility they could return again, but unlikely ...they mostly make crappy Chuck Taylor-esque skate shoes now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom