L/C Air Jordan IV Toro

pull the tab i circled, look on the back of it. there should be 7 dots.

Let me know what other pics you guys need to run a L/C check

I'll ask for a pic of under that tab you circled.

@Agsz yeah we really gonna be spottin them fake 4s quick as hell now with our recently discovered the legits have 7 dots on back of waffle tabs.

Last edited:
@Agsz yeah we really gonna be spottin them fake 4s quick as hell now with our recently discovered the legits have 7 dots on back of waffle tabs.
Do you have a pic of what that looks like, im curious to see that, never knew that was a tell until now

Id wanna know why the suggested retail value is torn off as well. But the 7 dots should prove it. If he wont send u pics of the back of the waffle tabs i wouldn't buy them

weird, all my 4s have 7, and my friends 9.5's have 7 as well. all purchased at footlocker/footaction/champs. a grey market pair i have has 8.

Last edited:
They legit. The air unit is suppose to be yellowish. The fake ones I've seen on YouTube are grayish/white.

@markbennett90 This is not always the case in determining legit or not. Ive seen plenty of GM/Fake Toro 4s with the proper color air bubble.

Last edited:
So are the toros I've posted real or fake? Do you guys need more photos?

I don't think the dots are the best way to tell either since there seems to be a discrepancy. Let me know. Thanks!

The dot thing is a good way to check. My fake bred 4s only had 5 extra tiny dots. Which was obviously wrong. So seeing the 7 dots on all these other 4s including 2 other 4s that i have have them as well. So id still ask to see them dots cause they could look like my fake bred 4s and only have 5 extra dots and we would know thats wrong. Its about the quality of the dots too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom