L.A. Miami, N.Y, Chicago etc.....Taking it for granted?

Do you take the city you live in for granted? I'm def guilty of this. I live in L.A. I have the hook up on lots of things out here, yet sometimes I find myself not really taking advantage of it. 

Do you take the city you live in for granted? I'm def guilty of this. I live in L.A. I have the hook up on lots of things out here, yet sometimes I find myself not really taking advantage of it. 

same here.. im from NY. but i dont leave brooklyn as much anymore 
eyes.gif
. This is where everything is for me.. time for change i guess 
tongue.gif

same here.. im from NY. but i dont leave brooklyn as much anymore 
eyes.gif
. This is where everything is for me.. time for change i guess 
tongue.gif

I live in L.A. too, I love it, has it's perk, I would hate to live in a small town but I dont take it for granted.

I live in L.A. too, I love it, has it's perk, I would hate to live in a small town but I dont take it for granted.

I live in MD, stone's throw away from DC... yet I don't go to DC for the museums and such... only for shopping.

grin.gif

I live in MD, stone's throw away from DC... yet I don't go to DC for the museums and such... only for shopping.

grin.gif

Never was guilty, take advantage of everything NY has offer...public transportation, culture, parks, museums, education, LIFE, diversity, first dibbs on fashion etc.
Make sure I find something new out everyday ...still walk around with a camera so I don't miss it.

Never was guilty, take advantage of everything NY has offer...public transportation, culture, parks, museums, education, LIFE, diversity, first dibbs on fashion etc.
Make sure I find something new out everyday ...still walk around with a camera so I don't miss it.

I always tell myself ill be roaming the streets of NYC more. Im too damn lazy to take the train though. 
laugh.gif

If I get a summer job in the city (Soho preferred) then its on. 
pimp.gif

I always tell myself ill be roaming the streets of NYC more. Im too damn lazy to take the train though. 
laugh.gif

If I get a summer job in the city (Soho preferred) then its on. 
pimp.gif

After visiting some big *!@ cities, I don't see how anyone can live in a small town. That would be awful.

After visiting some big *!@ cities, I don't see how anyone can live in a small town. That would be awful.

Chicago has the highest parking prices, highest gas, and the highest sales tax.  This city stay thinking of ways to get more money out of the residents 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom