kobe wearin black and blue 1's on jimmy kimmel

who cares.....kobe wins a ring and aint even wearin his own shoes......thats how much they suck.
Wear your own garbage Kobe......quit tainting JB with your tainted career......Lucky ring number 4

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

who cares.....kobe wins a ring and aint even wearin his own shoes......thats how much they suck.
Wear your own garbage Kobe......quit tainting JB with your tainted career......Lucky ring number 4

Guessing you're not a fan of kobe or the lakers. huh?

wow the hate was strong in that statement
laugh.gif

LMAO the hate is strong in this one!...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Swerv1n wrote:

Guessing you're not a fan of kobe or the lakers. huh?

You must be an Orlando Magic fan
smh.gif
Next year. Go Lakers
smile.gif

Back to the post, Kobe can wear whatever he wants. Those ones are
pimp.gif
. He finally realized J's are more confortable than his Nikes
wink.gif

i'm sick of everyone on Kobe's jock....everytime dude got on any kinda shoes a shirt whatever dudes gotta make a new thread. Kobe wearin J's Kobesnew tees.....gittin kinda lame.

This is the Jordan forum not Kobe. Why is it only Kobe gettin threads. Do it when anyone wearin J's. How a bout Jordan wearin J's thread....Kobe aintthe only one who wears J's

Originally Posted by Sticky2385

roll.gif
co-sign
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigfatmoose

Sticky2385 wrote:

Swerv1n wrote:

roll.gif

co-sign
roll.gif

laugh.gif
does you NT name stand for bigfatmoose Knuckle
laugh.gif
roll.gif
haven't heard those words in a long time.

i'm sick of everyone on Kobe's jock....everytime dude got on any kinda shoes a shirt whatever dudes gotta make a new thread. Kobe wearin J's Kobes new tees.....gittin kinda lame.

This is the Jordan forum not Kobe. Why is it only Kobe gettin threads. Do it when anyone wearin J's. How a bout Jordan wearin J's thread....Kobe aint the only one who wears J's
If you're so sick of it why do you always post in Kobe threads or make comments related to him? If you can't stand it why do you post inKobe's shoe threads in the Nike forum saying how much his shoes suck and how much you hate him. Just leave it alone.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

i'm sick of everyone on Kobe's jock....everytime dude got on any kinda shoes a shirt whatever dudes gotta make a new thread. Kobe wearin J's Kobes new tees.....gittin kinda lame.

This is the Jordan forum not Kobe. Why is it only Kobe gettin threads. Do it when anyone wearin J's. How a bout Jordan wearin J's thread....Kobe aint the only one who wears J's
If you're so sick of it why do you always post in Kobe threads or make comments related to him? If you can't stand it why do you post in Kobe's shoe threads in the Nike forum saying how much his shoes suck and how much you hate him. Just leave it alone.

i posted once in the Kobe thread to give my opinion on his kicks......and that was an official Kobe thread. This is the "JORDAN" forum. And everydaytheres 2 new Kobe wearin J's.....Kobe wearin a shirt.....Kobe wearin a clown suit.....
laugh.gif
......ok i didnt see that one but u get the picture. NT should just make a Kobesection like the Jordan one if Kobe is so much better than MJ. I'm a true Jordan fan and the comparisans are getting alittle ridiculous.

When did Jordan ever rock another players shoes like Kobe wears his....? He knows if he keeps wearing J's people like u guys will be gullible enough tothrow his name around like he's Jordan. Maybe i'm overreacting but damn how many Jordan/Kobe threads there gonna be...?
A real sports nut would know that theres no comparisan. Lets see some Shaq wearin J's or Michael Jackson wearin J's or Jessica Alba wearin J's andnothing else. All these new Kobe fans are sickening.

Didnt mean to affend anyone........except Kobe.....
laugh.gif

Saw this pic on the celebrities wearing heat thread.I was suprised to see him wearing sneakers from so many years back.

i personally think wade is better yeah kobe has a bad +%$ shot but wade is a better overall player in my perspective but hey ima heat fan so thats me i thinkpeople should really stop pulling on kobe"s d!ck so much hes just another nba player so what wow he has 4 rings now ooh aah ok and????? jordan has 6 wademay have one but hes a young guy we still have more from him to come kobe will be all washed up eventually and youll al be on the next guy and his shoes arentthat bad i had a pair to ball in theyr ok ya know sub par..... but hey congrats on his 4th ring with out shaq so what ever......

Back
Top Bottom