Kobe Bryant vs Kanye West Vol. Kobe wins

Honestly it might just be me, but these Kobe System commercials have been whack.

The only part that made me chuckle a bit is when he says "you were here...by accident" to Aziz Ansari (pretty sure I butchered his name) during the first commercial.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Honestly it might just be me, but these Kobe System commercials have been whack.

The only part that made me chuckle a bit is when he says "you were here...by accident" to Aziz Ansari (pretty sure I butchered his name) during the first commercial.

none of them imo are really funny except for the kanye one because hes totally right. what the %%@@ is he talking about? lol

i think its cool because of the ensemble cast

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry u guys live boring lives..... Sad lives from the first 3 posters in this thread.. smfh...

This was funny.. i have a sense of humor unlike the first 3 posters... they are always mad.. in every thread.. they post together too... in that same order too... dudes is all lame as hell... its like they message eachother what thread they are going to spoil next for the other NT'ers....

This was funny commercial. I seen it on wshh... i laughed... %%% is he talking about lmao.

My first time seeing some of these and I thought they were funny.... "*Ye Shrug*

hahaha kobe's voice sounds EXACTLY like obamas in this commercial. I love how kobe's accent has changed so much over the years. As a rookie he sounded like nas or something, and sometimes he'll do a full interview in tiger woods voice. fluctuates so much its funny

This commercial delivered the lulz ..Idk what the first guys were talking about I watched it about 10 times and it still delivered, Thank You Kobe Bryant

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Sorry u guys live boring lives..... Sad lives from the first 3 posters in this thread.. smfh...

This was funny.. i have a sense of humor unlike the first 3 posters... they are always mad.. in every thread.. they post together too... in that same order too... dudes is all lame as hell... its like they message eachother what thread they are going to spoil next for the other NT'ers....

This was funny commercial. I seen it on wshh... i laughed... %%% is he talking about lmao.
link to such threads? you would become an NT hero.
and personally i enjoy these commercials. mostly because they managed to bring together all these big names.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

This commercial delivered the lulz ..Idk what the first guys were talking about I watched it about 10 times and it still delivered, Thank You Kobe Bryant
Kobe-System-.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

link to such threads? you would become an NT hero.

Plz.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Amen 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What the @#$# does that even mean Kobe Bryant? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I find these commercials to be pretty funny. 

Back
Top Bottom