KLIQ Board Room Discussion Ep 2 - "some new faces in the office"

Everyone on NT, including KLIQ members that didn't get the MEMO

:looks at NCTwin:

I would like to welcome 2 new faces to the KLIQ, first females of KLIQ, please say Hi to Ratx and BritEyes. There is donuts and coffee in thekitchen, enjoy!

So can I be Ravishing Rick Rude? Manager Rick Rude though, not tight pants long hair Rick Rude... (RIP)

Patrick - Rick Rude
pimp.gif

(This is going to get locked.)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Everyone on NT, including KLIQ members that didn't get the MEMO

:looks at NCTwin:

I would like to welcome 2 new faces to the KLIQ, first females of KLIQ, please say Hi to Ratx and BritEyes. There is donuts and coffee in the kitchen, enjoy!
Blame my assistant!!! Needless to say, I'm currently looking for a replacement...

I love how people come into a thread that has absolutely NOTHING to do with them just to make "smart" remarks. That stuff isn't amusing. Javi,nice to see you again. Brandon, I suggest you look into outsourcing (out of the family). Patrick... er, I mean Rick Rude... I laughed at your description ofthe late great.

what's this? i came back to the office to get my jacket because i forgot it last night, and i walk into an office party on my damn day off? i see mike, isee.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

what's this? i came back to the office to get my jacket because i forgot it last night, and i walk into an office party on my damn day off? i see mike, i see.

My bad Nino, but realtalk, who gave you an off day on Monday? What part of the game is that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Brandon, I suggest you look into outsourcing (out of the family).

Don't worry. That was the first AND last time I do that...

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by ElNino8

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm the groupie that finally made it, in case you guys haven't forgot.
glasses.gif
roll.gif
Almost... but not there yet on the sig.
embarassed.gif
School me, teacher.

Just make the font a little bigger and you should be good. Oh... and what is team color?
eyes.gif

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
Yo.

(KWest before he discovered Auto-tune) The Kliq is definitely in the buiillllddddiiinnngggg (/KWest)

NinongBrown wrote:
what's this? i came back to the office to get my jacket because i forgot it last night, and i walk into an office party on my damn day off? i see mike, i see.

My bad Nino, but realtalk, who gave you an off day on Monday? What part of the game is that?
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying. How'd you get Monday off?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

laugh.gif
************ I WORKED ON A SUNDAY!!! i should get monday off before i come in here blasting fools with a gold uzi. besides, i'm a founder, iwork when i want. these applications we get are ridiculous.

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

can i be a walk on?
???
Im not worthy of joining, can i at least be manager of water distribution?

I was serious about what I said on JJB. I thought you hated us. I still remember your reaction when I first got there.
laugh.gif

I am Sam! now can I join please?
Who is your reference?

Back
Top Bottom