Kimbo Slice has reportedly passed away at age 42 from heart failure

Ariel HelwaniVerified account ‏@arielhelwani 22m22 minutes ago
Can confirm reports that Kimbo Slice was admitted to a local Fla. hospital. I'm told at this time that he's not in good shape, sadly.

Sad. Is this performance enhancement based? Dude always seemed too big for his body, if that makes sense. Pushing your body to its limits has its downfalls.

Sad. Is this performance enhancement based? Dude always seemed too big for his body, if that makes sense. Pushing your body to its limits has its downfalls.

I'm sure he's put all sorts of bad stuff in his body.

Celebs dropping like flies in 2016

Hope he makes it through whatever is going on

Dang they sayim a heart attack got em. Used to watch his videos on dial up back in the gap.

Yeah man, remember when his backyard fights first came out.... I don't know about y'all but he made me feel scared.

Hope he pulls through.

edit: Aww man. RIP.

"THIS HOW I EAT!!!"

Last edited:
American Top Team ‏@AmericanTopTeam 14m14 minutes ago
The ATT Family and South Florida community lost a legend today. RIP Kimbo.

The gym he trained in.

RIP

Yeah man, remember when his backyard fights first came out.... I don't know about y'all but he made me feel scared.

Hope he pulls through.

I used to watch them at work on youtube all the time at my first gig out of college

This was avoidable. After his last fight with dada you could see he had problems. There's tired and then there what he and dada were. At that time his trainers should of told him to hang the gloves up.

Back
Top Bottom