Killer Instinct Appreciation vol. "Ultra, Ultra, Ultra!"

air cudi

Banned
killerinstinct_n64box.jpg

One ofthe dopest games I ever played.
pimp.gif

Game was MK 2.0 back in the day, I think I still have this for SNES actually.

Cinder
pimp.gif

I remember getting this game for my 6th birthday. I let my homeboy borrow my Killer Cuts CD a couple years ago to make some beats from it and he never returnedit.
mad.gif

yes thsi game was sick i got it for my bday in the 4th grade. . .it was by far one of the hardest fighting games though

Originally Posted by romedadude

I let my homeboy borrow my Killer Cuts CD a couple years ago to make some beats from it and he never returned it.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

My dude, as soon as I read "ultra, ultra,ultra!" I knew what this was all about. By far one of the best fighting games ever. Being able to do combosand throw someone off of a building..*+!!$!

she had a 80 hit combo on snes??

we used to play on a different level though, it was all about high low mix ups into 4 to 5 hit unbreakable combos with spinal, orchid and raptor.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

My dude, as soon as I read "ultra, ultra,ultra!" I knew what this was all about. By far one of the best fighting games ever. Being able to do combos and throw someone off of a building..*+!!$!

Fulgore was my dude. this needs to be retroed for new consoles

Yes I loved this game..I remember dropping coins on the arcade with this one. I remember when it came out for console and my boy got it and we played thatthing for hours and hours..I received mine for christmas and I probably still have it somewhere in my boxes..great game one of my all time favs. Orchid was myfavorite..

What I remember most was that they were supposed to make a PS1 version of this but scrapped it because it was too violent.

pimp.gif
I wonder why they never wanted to continue it on the new game consoles

Back
Top Bottom