Killa Season>>>Come home with me and is on par with PH

How yall say this his weakest album is crazy to me.

Whole joint is unskippable.

The Intro sets the whole album off too.

Tied along with Purple Haze as my fav Cam album. SDE is second

How yall say this his weakest album is crazy to me.

Whole joint is unskippable.

The Intro sets the whole album off too.

Tied along with Purple Haze as my fav Cam album. SDE is second

I agree with part of the title. Never understood why ppl didn't like this album. Maybe it's cuz PH was so great and KS felt like a let down but it's mos def better than CHWM.

I agree with part of the title. Never understood why ppl didn't like this album. Maybe it's cuz PH was so great and KS felt like a let down but it's mos def better than CHWM.

Most people hate on this album because a lot of the tracks were leaked mad early. I still bump the intro, living a lie and suck it or not on the regular. 

Most people hate on this album because a lot of the tracks were leaked mad early. I still bump the intro, living a lie and suck it or not on the regular. 

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

best hands in the game wrote:

Dead Stokc wrote:

SDE >* tho

purple haze is his best album by far

30t6p3b.gif
Im done.

Cam is one of my favorite rappers but "Purple Haze" is so damn overrated

Killa Season >> Purple Haze

S.D.E. >>> Confession of Fire >>> Come Home With Me >>> Killa Season >>> Purple Haze >>> Crime Pays

Cam is one of my favorite rappers but "Purple Haze" is so damn overrated

Killa Season >> Purple Haze

S.D.E. >>> Confession of Fire >>> Come Home With Me >>> Killa Season >>> Purple Haze >>> Crime Pays

I definitely play Killa Season a lot more than Purple Haze. Purple Haze has a lot of skippable tracks.

It's too bad Cam doesn't want to spit like this anymore.

I definitely play Killa Season a lot more than Purple Haze. Purple Haze has a lot of skippable tracks.

It's too bad Cam doesn't want to spit like this anymore.

Back
Top Bottom