Kid gets Gun for Birthday then kills entire family.

Is he mentally disabled or something, what could trigger something like that?
sick.gif

Is he mentally disabled or something, what could trigger something like that?
sick.gif

This is why you don't buy a child under the legal age a gun.

Natural selection at it's finest.

This is why you don't buy a child under the legal age a gun.

Natural selection at it's finest.

eek.gif
tired.gif

It sounds like he figured that he could do it and just felt like doing it. That's a real sociopath right there, if he can leave his granddad with smiles and in the next breath unload on the rest of his family. You can't even argue gun control in a case like this. Maybe I watch too much iD, but anyone is capable of anything.

I just wish someone would've seen the darkness in this kid, before they gave him a vessel for it. Thank God, he didn't unleash his hate on the public.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
tired.gif

It sounds like he figured that he could do it and just felt like doing it. That's a real sociopath right there, if he can leave his granddad with smiles and in the next breath unload on the rest of his family. You can't even argue gun control in a case like this. Maybe I watch too much iD, but anyone is capable of anything.

I just wish someone would've seen the darkness in this kid, before they gave him a vessel for it. Thank God, he didn't unleash his hate on the public.
30t6p3b.gif

the hell did they give a 14 year old a gun in the first place?

am i the only one who finds this odd?
laugh.gif

the hell did they give a 14 year old a gun in the first place?

am i the only one who finds this odd?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I GOTTA know his explanation...

This!

Like what would trigger this boy to kill his Father, Great Aunt and try to kill his Grandmother???

Some type of abuse??

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I GOTTA know his explanation...

This!

Like what would trigger this boy to kill his Father, Great Aunt and try to kill his Grandmother???

Some type of abuse??

Back
Top Bottom