Keyshia Cole "A Different Me" (In Stores Now)

roc boy jada

Banned
xc8zdd.jpg

1 A Different Me (Intro)
2 Make Me Over
3 Please Don't Stop
4 Erotic
5 You Complete Me
6 No Other Feat. Amina Harris
7 Oh-oh. Yeah-Yeah Feat. Nas
8 Playa Cardz Right Feat. 2pac
9 Brand New
10 Trust Feat. Monica
11 Thought You Should Know
12 This Is Us
13 Where This Love Could End Up
14 Beautiful Music
15 A Different Me (Outro)

Did anyone hear it yet?

I'll pick my copy up later this week. I liked her last album.

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
Albums garbage.

Just Like You was better.
Garbage? Any tracks stood out to you?

I hope I'm not disappointed with this album. I've been waiting for new material from her since her last album.

I might cop from my sis, know she's gonna pick it up. Play your cards right is really that song right now!! Anybody in the tri-state hear her on the edlover show. Did you hear when keyshia cole's mom was on the phone and the station changed the background music to "ten crack commandments"

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Albums garbage.

QFTMFT!

I can play that album from beginning to end.

BTW these are the only tracks I'm feeling and IMO Keyshia & Amina are 2/2 with Album cuts.

that song with Nas is
pimp.gif
eek.gif

thats the only song I've checked for though, dont know if I'ma give the whole ablum a spin

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
Albums garbage.

Garbage? Any tracks stood out to you?

I hope I'm not disappointed with this album. I've been waiting for new material from her since her last album.
Don't buy this one off the strength of her last CD. Her last album was crazy dope, I played just about every song except for that "Let ItGo" song, I hated that. This whole album sounds like that song, it's a bad album. Production is terrible and her hooks are just flat out wack. Songsthat stood out were Complete Me, the song with Nas and Brand New. I was gonna buy it but somethin told me not to so I downloaded it first just to check it out.Deleted it after first listen, horrible album

She's like Mary J...they make their best music when they are going through trying times. This album definitely didn't live up to expectations.

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

She's like Mary J...they make their best music when they are going through trying times. This album definitely didn't live up to expectations.

No she's a fake Mary J Blige.

Haven't gotten around to listening to this yet, I was sort of turned off when she decided to use a 2 year old track as her lead single.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

No she's a fake Mary J Blige.
How so?

Anyway, I wasn't trying to compare in that manner...I was trying to say that they both make their best music when they are going through tough situations.

*waits patiently for all the hood girls facebook status updates with KC lyrics*

The last album was good, this one not so much
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

1 A Different Me (Intro)
2 Make Me Over
3 Please Don't Stop
4 Erotic
5 You Complete Me

9 Brand New
10 Trust Feat. Monica
11 Thought You Should Know
12 This Is Us
13 Where This Love Could End Up
14 Beautiful Music
15 A Different Me (Outro)

I love Keyshia Cole...I listen to songs 3-8 straight through...the rest are really nice too...overall, very nice CD

Back
Top Bottom