Key Organizer

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
What's good brah's.

I'm fed up. I needed something to keep my keys organized and that had a slim profile so I decided to get this:

s-l300.jpg

What a POS. Friggin screws don't stay tightened. Recently went to grab my keys out my pocket only to find that everything disassembled on me.

What you guys using?

I was thinking of spending the extra $ and doing this:

keyport-slide-20-7078.jpg

What’s wrong with a key ring? Janitors got them joints with 7500 keys on it and they survive. And if you can fit your keys in that 3 slot sliding joint you should be ok with a ring lol

What's good brah's.

I'm fed up. I needed something to keep my keys organized and that had a slim profile so I decided to get this:

s-l300.jpg

What a POS. Friggin screws don't stay tightened. Recently went to grab my keys out my pocket only to find that everything disassembled on me.

What you guys using?

I was thinking of spending the extra $ and doing this:

keyport-slide-20-7078.jpg
Those all look doo doo.

Cop this and call it a day.

C609E5B8-9CFE-4C21-A7A1-F69FB2C6C710.jpeg

That piece of metal is $93??!?!??!!?!?!
Right :lol:

Yall be LOOKING for reasons to spend money.

Yall too damn cool for me

Y'all really need all that? How many keys y'all got? I just have a simple key ring. Apartment key, mailbox key, fob for lobby and work. Car key on a separate key ring.
Exactly.

I have a skinny black lanyard that I use. 7 keys.

I carry it around ny neck and i have never been a, "keys in my pocket" type of dude.

I really don't understand

Last edited:
Y'all really need all that? How many keys y'all got? I just have a simple key ring. Apartment key, mailbox key, fob for lobby and work. Car key on a separate key ring.

Exactly.

I have a skinny black lanyard that I use. 7 keys.

I carry it around ny neck and i have never been a, "keys in my pocket" type of dude.

I really don't understand

I keep my keys in that little change pocket jeans have. Keep my car key in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom