kb8/crazy 8 Legit/price check

Hey mods please move if this is incorrect i don't really mess w/ other brand than Nike or JB so i'm not sure if this is the correct forum.
I need some help with these Crazy 8's (i know they aren't kb8's because they are 06/2008 on the tongue tag).  Here's some pics, price and legit check would be appreciated.  (and yes i did my research i only found this colorway on 2 sites that looked eh...)

The tag reads "made in china"  "men/boys CLU 600001"  "Art no. 222249"  06/08  NKDRD05100054

also i copped for $16 (no box)
glasses.gif

Hey mods please move if this is incorrect i don't really mess w/ other brand than Nike or JB so i'm not sure if this is the correct forum.
I need some help with these Crazy 8's (i know they aren't kb8's because they are 06/2008 on the tongue tag).  Here's some pics, price and legit check would be appreciated.  (and yes i did my research i only found this colorway on 2 sites that looked eh...)

The tag reads "made in china"  "men/boys CLU 600001"  "Art no. 222249"  06/08  NKDRD05100054

also i copped for $16 (no box)
glasses.gif

aight, so i know the colorway is real, anyone else? I'm probably going to use them for outdoor ball anyway, they feel like tanks

aight, so i know the colorway is real, anyone else? I'm probably going to use them for outdoor ball anyway, they feel like tanks

well regardless (sorry for bump) just to make some use of this topic they are very comfy once broken in. thought i'd update because i played in them today for the first time. Great for outdoors if anyone cares to know.

well regardless (sorry for bump) just to make some use of this topic they are very comfy once broken in. thought i'd update because i played in them today for the first time. Great for outdoors if anyone cares to know.

Back
Top Bottom