Kat Von D Vol. WHY?

... I haven't seen this posted yet but....

She went from

to

Discuss.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

She is gross no matter what she looks like... Sorry dude Lady.. But I admit the blonde looks alot worse then the dark
sick.gif
I agree with you. She does nothing for me but lets be real if she was sitting next to asking for the D, I'd give it to her

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

She is gross no matter what she looks like... Sorry dude Lady.. But I admit the blonde looks alot worse then the dark
sick.gif
I agree with you. She does nothing for me but lets be real if she was sitting next to asking for the D, I've give it to her
As a fellow tattooed girl... i think she's pretty, but this blonde look is not working for her

Originally Posted by webnerd06

sick.gif
I agree with you. She does nothing for me but lets be real if she was sitting next to asking for the D, I've give it to her
As a fellow tattooed girl... i think she's pretty, but this blonde look is not working for her

eek.gif

Pics of you? Tattoos optional.

Originally Posted by Diego

sick.gif

eek.gif

shes also down with team nipple rings...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
Pics of your tattoos?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

sick.gif

eek.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lmao

um those who know how to find me... will

i dont want to derail the thread.

she doesn't have as many as Kat Von D. She got like 3, 4 max.
i getting more at the end of the month
wink.gif
... your coming with me right?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

sick.gif
Pics of your tattoos?
nerd.gif

sick.gif

eek.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lmao

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i dont want to derail the thread.[/color]

i getting more at the end of the month
wink.gif
... your coming with me right?

too late...

23sxmqq.jpg

sick.gif

eek.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lmao

i dont want to derail the thread.

A little too late for that.
As you can see most of us are far more interested in pics of you than discussing that chick you posted.

Back
Top Bottom