Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Caught In An L.A. Studio...Recording

888025504.jpg

Strange how TMZ and the paparazzi have that Dionysian way of instantaneously bringing the thought of "Oh, they're %%##+@*" to the mind's eye whenever seemingly unrelated celebrities are seen together (obviously, as can be seen in the article deck, "Hometown Hero" by Big K.R.I.T. was what came to mind second, which is strange). At least, that was my first thought when they reported that Kanye and Kim Kardashian were caught strolling into an L.A. recording studio in Culver City, Cali on Tuesday. I know, it's perverted, but let's be honest and lay out the options here:
1). Kim is recording a solo album (we hope not), and Kanye is producing it.

2). Kim and Kanye are collaborating.

3). They're %%##+@*.

Well, it's pretty much everything but the %%##+@*. In all actuality, Kanye showed up to work with Kim on a music video for an upcoming single of hers (damnit, she has music), that's being produced by Hype Williams. Pretty anticlimactic, disappointing as well, and not in regards to the anticlimax, but because Kim Kardashian is making music and Kanye stooped low enough to join in. 

Anyway, Kim flipped !%#+ over the matter, spewing a myriad of frantic tweets to explain the situation:

"OMG u guys have no idea what I'm doing today! You are gonna DIE!!!! OMGGGG I'm nervous!!!!!!" 

"What should my alter ego name be? What an amazing day!!! I'm finished for today...but we have a few more to go! Can't twitpic just yet but will soon! Feels so good to overcome a fear!"

There's some insight into an intelligent mind. The way Kanye's been bouncing around, I'm assuming he's actually in the song and not just popping up in the music video, though a random walk-in cameo wouldn't be unexpected. He may have even showed up in mid shoot just to pop in unexpectedly. It wouldn't step outside of his style. Earlier this year, Kim told MTV that Kanye is "a musical genius," and that she "would be honored to work with Kanye." That appears to be the situation. I suppose something will drop soon.

Most shocking news of 2010, Kim... is... recording... an... album. Mind Blown. 
eyes.gif

EDIT: Another report says The-Dream is on it or its a duet. Which we knew already. 

245194868.jpg

364552439.jpg

757011946.jpg

102276648.jpg

756443335.jpg

888025504.jpg

Strange how TMZ and the paparazzi have that Dionysian way of instantaneously bringing the thought of "Oh, they're %%##+@*" to the mind's eye whenever seemingly unrelated celebrities are seen together (obviously, as can be seen in the article deck, "Hometown Hero" by Big K.R.I.T. was what came to mind second, which is strange). At least, that was my first thought when they reported that Kanye and Kim Kardashian were caught strolling into an L.A. recording studio in Culver City, Cali on Tuesday. I know, it's perverted, but let's be honest and lay out the options here:
1). Kim is recording a solo album (we hope not), and Kanye is producing it.

2). Kim and Kanye are collaborating.

3). They're %%##+@*.

Well, it's pretty much everything but the %%##+@*. In all actuality, Kanye showed up to work with Kim on a music video for an upcoming single of hers (damnit, she has music), that's being produced by Hype Williams. Pretty anticlimactic, disappointing as well, and not in regards to the anticlimax, but because Kim Kardashian is making music and Kanye stooped low enough to join in. 

Anyway, Kim flipped !%#+ over the matter, spewing a myriad of frantic tweets to explain the situation:

"OMG u guys have no idea what I'm doing today! You are gonna DIE!!!! OMGGGG I'm nervous!!!!!!" 

"What should my alter ego name be? What an amazing day!!! I'm finished for today...but we have a few more to go! Can't twitpic just yet but will soon! Feels so good to overcome a fear!"

There's some insight into an intelligent mind. The way Kanye's been bouncing around, I'm assuming he's actually in the song and not just popping up in the music video, though a random walk-in cameo wouldn't be unexpected. He may have even showed up in mid shoot just to pop in unexpectedly. It wouldn't step outside of his style. Earlier this year, Kim told MTV that Kanye is "a musical genius," and that she "would be honored to work with Kanye." That appears to be the situation. I suppose something will drop soon.

Most shocking news of 2010, Kim... is... recording... an... album. Mind Blown. 
eyes.gif

EDIT: Another report says The-Dream is on it or its a duet. Which we knew already. 

245194868.jpg

364552439.jpg

757011946.jpg

102276648.jpg

756443335.jpg

wonder who was better rose or kardashian

celebs can keep secrets too. Ye hit that.

wonder who was better rose or kardashian

celebs can keep secrets too. Ye hit that.

Working with Kanye West & The Dream?

Looks like I have no choice but to buy dl this birds album.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Working with Kanye West & The Dream?

Looks like I have no choice but to buy dl this birds album.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Smh, I seriously doubt Kanye is making an effort to smash ...Just like The Dream was right?
Kim is not smashing every black dude she interacts with, sheesh ...it's possible to be
strictly industry friends.

I could sit alone in a room with Kim and not have any sexual interest, you guys haven't
been around celebrities probably. The star effect wears off in minutes.

Smh, I seriously doubt Kanye is making an effort to smash ...Just like The Dream was right?
Kim is not smashing every black dude she interacts with, sheesh ...it's possible to be
strictly industry friends.

I could sit alone in a room with Kim and not have any sexual interest, you guys haven't
been around celebrities probably. The star effect wears off in minutes.

who is the leopard Pillsbury Dough girl?

looks like Peopleofwalmart.com had a raffle for one lucky winner to sit in studio

Back
Top Bottom