Kal Penn quits acting for good, gets White House job

Welp, no more Harold and Kumar movies.
laugh.gif

American actor/producer Kal Penn has left hit TV show House to work for U.S. President Barack Obama.

The 31-year-old actor has accepted a position as the associate director in the White House's Office of Public Liaison & Intergovernmental Affairs.
And he's preparing to leave acting behind for good even though the salary for the government job is far less than the money he makes from his career on screen.
Penn is currently working on a graduate certificate in international security from California's prestigious Stanford University.
http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/Link

What? is this a joke? it looks like they gave him a pretty high ranking job o_O

no wonder this dude was all over the country at campuses preaching about obama.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by MECKS

What? is this a joke? it looks like they gave him a pretty high ranking job o_O
It's true. he commited suicide on the last ep of House.
tired.gif
RIP Kunter.

Won't be missed. Fake +!% Reagan.

And I bet everyone ate it up too.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

I saw him here twice during the months before the election.

Dang that's insane though...he's really dedicated.

Wait, he commited suicide on house? Was that the only way they could come up with to get rid of him?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn.............dude is 31?
Same thing I was thinking. I thinks it's pretty cool what hes doing. Eventhough he could make millions by acting, he chose something he lovesto do.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by drock2010

A third Harold and Kumar probably wouldn't of been good anyways
What makes you say that??
Common sense I'd assume. The first one was funny the second one was just "lets see how much stupid #@#% we can make these guys dowrapped around this skeletal plot".

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by drock2010

A third Harold and Kumar probably wouldn't of been good anyways
What makes you say that??
Common sense I'd assume. The first one was funny the second one was just "lets see how much stupid #@#% we can make these guys do wrapped around this skeletal plot".

CoSIGN part 3's in any series are usually the worst.
Its just ironic that as Kumar dude did all of that foul %%%# and was a pot head and now he works in the white house
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn.............dude is 31?
Same thing I was thinking. I thinks it's pretty cool what hes doing. Eventhough he could make millions by acting, he chose something he loves to do.

i can respect that...........i love money but its not always about that.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Its just ironic that as Kumar dude did all of that foul %%%# and was a pot head and now he works in the white house
laugh.gif
Kal Penn actually doesn't do any drugs and regardless that kind of behavior is the least scandalous of anyone on the Hill.

that sucks, no more kuuuuuuuumar.. oh well, kuuuuuuuumar in the white house now... new movie perhaps?? harold and kumar in the white house?

Props to him, that's pretty big. I really did like his role on House, by killing himself, it doesn't give him a chance to come back like they have hadwith other characters, so it was a reasonable way to do things. But no H&K 3, noooooooo!

Back
Top Bottom