JUVENILE- COKY AND CONFIDENT?!>!>!>!>!>? damn when did this drop

wow man talk about drop from the earth, was there even a single?
ohwell.gif

Gotta get It was his single he had a remix with Gucci Mane and 2 mixtapes out

I'm predicting Fat Joe numbers AT BEST. That Hot Boyz reunion needs to happen real soon.

I copped it yesterday, it's a dope album except for 3-5 songs. There are WACK features on this album though

DLn it right now...............i totally forgot about this joint

be back in about an hour to give my feedback....

btw......BG has an album coming out next week too.........feels like we forgot about 3/4 of the Hot Boy$
tired.gif

this joint is nice.....
pimp.gif
.......just what i expected

Juve's flow is still nice, plus he spittin more punchlines, and he still paintin them pictures making you feel like you right there

so glad he never fell victim to dumbing down his material and goin full fledge mainstream!

I've only head We be Getting Money, but reality check was pretty good so I'll eventually check it out.

I never cared for Juvie's verses on HB albums or as a feature.

He got lucky with 400 Degreez. I still don't know why that album is so damn hot.

He's forgettable and the sales of this album will show that.

Originally Posted by Uncle Ice

He got lucky with 400 Degreez. I still don't know why that album is so damn hot.

All of his albums have gone platinum except Reality Check which went Gold and his new one

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

this joint is nice.....
pimp.gif
.......just what i expected

Juve's flow is still nice, plus he spittin more punchlines, and he still paintin them pictures making you feel like you right there

so glad he never fell victim to dumbing down his material and goin full fledge mainstream!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uncle Ice

You don't know why its so hot? The productioin was hot. Juvie was spitting. Its that simple. Juvie was the best rapper in Cash Money IMO. Andwhen I say rapper i'm factoring in everything. He knew how to make a song. He knew how to write hooks. His production was solid. Forgettable? He been inthe game almost 15 years lol. Hardly forgettable. Now this album sort of went under the radar due to the singles dropped. But Juvie always has sold records.

I JUST heard Gotta Get It last week. I had no clue an album was comin' out.

I'll buy it this weekend, though...

I copped on Tuesday. I like the album, minus the Shawty Lo feature. Juvie always puts out quality music IMO.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I dunno whether to cop, my loyalty says yes, my taste says no
It's actually dope, I was the same way but I like it a lot. Been playing it non stop this week

I copped on Tuesday. I like the album, minus the Shawty Lo feature. Juvie always puts out quality music IMO.
You buggin, Shawty Lo is the only good feature on the album. He gotta few unknown rappers that are absolutely horrible
sick.gif

Juvenile is that dude. Haven't really checked for his music lately, and won't, but you can't deny that he was a star in his "prime"

Back
Top Bottom