Juniors or Cheesecake Factory [IMG]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/djes11/CheesecakeFactory

younggunna714

Banned
I want some cheesecake and I wanna try Junior Cheesecake They charging 50 bucks shipped though
ohwell.gif
. I was wondering for the people in Brooklyn is it worth it? or should I just go to Cheesecake factory down the street. Im in CA  and never been to Juniors. Is it worth it?

Juniors

cheesecake factory

$50 for cheesecake?

You can get pretty good cheesecake at the cheesecake factory for less than half of that. and get some popcorn shrimp and strawberry lemonade for your lady.

Well considering you're getting an entire cheesecake, the price isn't that bad to ship it.

If you bought a whole cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, it would be closer to that price just without shipping.

Juniors Cheesecake is the best I've ever had and I've had plenty of Cheesecake Factory. If you have the money to blow and you don't have any important financial responsibilities to take care of, splurge and get the Juniors. Maybe get a friend to throw in for half unless you think you can eat a whole cheesecake to yourself.

Of course people will say both are overrated, but Cheesecake Factory is DAMN good....more specifically, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake....
pimp.gif

I've had a slice of strawberry cheesecake from juniors and a slice of strawberry cheesecake grime the factory and I enjoyed the one from juniors more. They were both good though. But I like the varieties at cheesecake factory because I'm not big on cheesecake (can't eat a plain cheesecake )

Neither. Find a good recipe and make it yourself. Had Junior's once and couldn't even finish my slice, tasted like cardboard. Cheesecake Factory's Cheesecake is mediocre too, it's the worst thing they have. Cheesecake Factory is banging aside from the Cheesecake. Maybe I'm just biased because my mom's a baker and makes the best Cheesecake in the world.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Neither. Find a good recipe and make it yourself. Had Junior's once and couldn't even finish my slice, tasted like cardboard. Cheesecake Factory's Cheesecake is mediocre too, it's the worst thing they have. Cheesecake Factory is banging aside from the Cheesecake. Maybe I'm just biased because my mom's a baker and makes the best Cheesecake in the world.

forget the juniors and cheesecake factory.

talk to this man's mother.

Im leaning towards pulling the trigger on Juniors just to have the experience. But I may not be the same as to having it at the actual restaurant.

Haha, my mom has shipped Cheesecakes too in the past. What y'all want? Baileys Irish Creme Cheesecake? Double Chocolate? Original New York style? White Chocolate? Chocolate Peanut Butter? She makes it all.

Originally Posted by soltheman

$50 for cheesecake?

You can get pretty good cheesecake at the cheesecake factory for less than half of that. and get some popcorn shrimp and strawberry lemonade for your lady.

she ain't gonna do nothin but spend all yo !!@@++*%+%%% cheese..

Haha, my mom has shipped Cheesecakes too in the past. What y'all want? Baileys Irish Creme Cheesecake? Double Chocolate? Original New York style? White Chocolate? Chocolate Peanut Butter? She makes it all.

Reg Strawberry. Shipped to CA

I was about to ask too if your mom every shipped it out
laugh.gif
  That baileys cheesecake is sounding dangerous.  Baileys is just
pimp.gif

yeah  forreal?

@YuraS @YoungGunna If y'all are serious lemme know. I forgot how much she charges.

Post prices and pics

Cheesecakes are just
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom