Jumpman Quick 6 - Spring 2018

Nelson C

Staff member
Co-Founder
Great news to start 2018! I doubt the leather will match the OGs though...

jordan-jumpman-quick-6-2018-retro-release-date.jpg

jordan-jumpman-quick-6-grey-orange-2018-retro.jpg

I see they got rid of EJ on the top lace hole.
Wonder if JB ain't trying to break bread with an OG team member like Eddie Jones.
:smh:

I know that we will get the Pleather and no Eddie Jones branding and I agree they look a lot lower but I rather have them with some minor changes than not have them at all. I wore these till the soles came off when I had them as a kid can't wait to cop them for the low maybe even double up now we just need the Swift 6 and the Eddie Jones trinity is complete!

I have waited soooo freaking long for this shoe to come back out. I am glad to see them. I hope they fix the height. I can probably live with everything else.

I have waited soooo freaking long for this shoe to come back out. I am glad to see them. I hope they fix the height. I can probably live with everything else.
They were a low top though, or if you wanted to classify an extremely low mid top. These look about right, I’m in for the white / navy with gold jumpman on tongue

They were a low top though, or if you wanted to classify an extremely low mid top. These look about right, I’m in for the white / navy with gold jumpman on tongue

Thats exactly what were getting at.. They were a low almost like a Jordan 3.. it was between low top and mids. At the end of the day my eye sight isnt lying to me lol. I can see that its lower than it was.. not that they turned them into a sandal.

Thats exactly what were getting at.. They were a low almost like a Jordan 3.. it was between low top and mids. At the end of the day my eye sight isnt lying to me lol. I can see that its lower than it was.. not that they turned them into a sandal.
The 90’s had a bunch of amazing basketball shoes that were a nice mid point for a guard between a true low and a mid. The Quick 6 and Jumpman Pro Quick were like this as well.

The one that was so comfy that springs to mind was the FYW Top 10 2010, Kobe and Antoine Walker unofficial sigs.

I mean based on the pic, the structure doesn’t seem much lower than they used to be. Maybe I’m wrong, but we need more pics to truly tell.

Either way, I’m down for a pair.

With how they did the Jumpman Pro Strong's, I'm not holding any hope on these. Why couldn't they keep these in the vault? Why bastardize classics?
2014- Jordan Team 1,
2015 Jordan Team 2,
2016 Jumpman Pro 1,
2017 Jumpman Pro Quick,
2018 Jumpman Quick VI

jordan-jumpman-quick-6-eddie-jones-media.jpg

jordan-jumpman-quick-6-eddie-jones-media-1.jpg

Jordan Brand employee Frank Cooker reveals a sample colorway of this forgotten shoe in alternate neon orange and green color-blocking. It simple says “MEDIA” on the toe, and we can’t help but notice that the “EJ” initials on the lace eyelet are missing. Like many of Frank’s leaks on his personal Instagram, this latest Jordan sample will likely not release to the public.

Kind of dope.. I really hope the Navy pair has that build and materials ..they look well done.

5o'clockShadowBoxer 5o'clockShadowBoxer :lol: I JUST did the same thing lmao. They may be in a few stores/just arriving and not online just yet. I remember Nike didn't get the Jumpman Pros last year until waaaay after they hit damn near every store months later FYI.

I don't really want these but think that these will have to do well in order for JB to release the Swift 6.
Maybe. But what’s strange is, I only remember the Quick 6’s coming out in 1 colorway. I’d rather some of these OG Team joints “test” the waters with their original colorways. I need these, Swift 6s, Showcases and Shoguns in original colors only.

Back
Top Bottom