Juelz disses hell rell

BP3 leaked today, dude picked the wrong time to diss Rell. No one gonna give a %!*@.
laugh.gif

Hell Rell sparked the Boston Tea Party cause a pilgrim bouncer said his name wasnt on the list.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

smh.gif
...this is the most disloyal camp I've ever seen
word!! they had +*@+%$ fooled for real....

Ruger got some %+%% in the bag I'm sure if he hears this...especially after what Elz just went through with shorty...

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by Twig1026

smh.gif
...this is the most disloyal camp I've ever seen
word!! they had +*@+%$ fooled for real....

Ruger got some %+%% in the bag I'm sure if he hears this...especially after what Elz just went through with shorty...
I say its like a 80% chance that rell already had a diss on deck.

Responding to an interview by stating facts isn't a diss....and at this point in the game Rell = Juelz = wack
smh.gif

Hell Rell doesn't have any options, dude should be a stand-up comedian with his funny !@# You-Tube videos.

RIP Dipset.

above_l.jpg

"They can't erase what we were man"

laugh.gif
I was agreeing with you grittyman. It aint a diss but what Elz said is a fact. Rell aint been doing nothing since he dropped his album.

It's goin to be sad when about 5-8 years down the lines a lot of these rapes going to be right back on the street or in jail.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Responding to an interview by stating facts isn't a diss....and at this point in the game Rell = Juelz = wack
smh.gif

Hell Rell doesn't have any options, dude should be a stand-up comedian with his funny !@# You-Tube videos.

RIP Dipset.

above_l.jpg

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
I was agreeing with you grittyman. It aint a diss but what Elz said is a fact. Rell aint been doing nothing since he dropped his album.
Oh ok. I thought u were basically saying the same thing, wasn't sure though
laugh.gif

hell rell is a cam phonecall away from being hot....juelz will always a traitor

juelz << hell rell

Originally Posted by grittyman20

smh.gif

RIP Dipset.

above_l.jpg

laugh.gif
. but on real though, Hell Rell is right. Jim Jones did ruin the chancefor a Dipset reunion with his childish antics. Why lie about a phone call you had with Cam, to make yourself look good? or to make a fool out of Cam? thenJimmy goes on Hot 97 and tries to apologizes for what he did by basically pleading for Cam's forgiveness to back on his good side again. On top of that,Jimmy and Juelz go on Summer Jam chanting Dipset this and Dipset that, basically tarnishing the name like Hell Rell said. that's why Juelz is soundingsalty in that conversation because he knows Hell Rell is right. and Juelz need to stop acting like he's better off without Cam and Dipset cuz we all knowthat him and Jimmy need Cam to keep their careers afloat.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Who is Juelz?...
Is that guy even relevant?
I wish this phrase never existed in rap/hip-hop. If he's being interviewed..., that means he's a person of interest, thus meaning that insome way Yes he is in fact relevant. and I'm not even a fan of his, but "relevancy" in rap music irks me so much.

Aye.
J.R. Writer > Santana & Hell Rell.
J.R = Cam'ron jr. in a "your flow should have developed by now" type way

Back
Top Bottom