J's on sale at Finishline

the white and the black spizikes are both 139.98

the first cw of the aj 2010 is 119.98

the white/red retro 12 is 119.98 (not many sizes left though)

the white/red/black and white/black/uni blue alpha 1s are 79.98

the black/red retro 6 in big kids is 79.98

and the flu game and white/red retro 12 in big kids are 69.98

Originally Posted by Mac4167

is this online or at your local spot
im sure an adventure to finishline.com would answer your question.

yea yea yea
indifferent.gif

My bad, my moms is having surgery for breast cancer and I'm bored in the lobby trying to find cheap lulz

My bad, my moms is having surgery for breast cancer and I'm bored in the lobby trying to find cheap lulz

They're sold out of some sizes of the 2010's online, not sure what that means. They'd have to be like $79 for me to get them.

sorry if this is a dumb question but it's been bugging me for awhile; on the FNL site, why do they list things like the DMP 7's pack on sale for $150 when all sizes are sold out?

what's the point of having it on there if you can't buy any sizes? i can see if maybe in the actual stores, there are actual packs left but what's the point of having it online?

the first time i saw the DMP 7's pack for $150 a couple months ago, i emailed them and asked if they had any size 12's left (my size) and they said the entire size run was sold out.

hope all goes well man. 100% mean that.
ive spent a lot of time in the hospital recently for my new born. ebay became my best friend. found some dope heat too
laugh.gif

good luck with that my aunt just went through breast cancer last year good luck with that homie
its a long process but if u stay strong u be good

i was just at the mall and i copped white&reds 12s for my son for 49.99 no tax he is 5y and my girl is the same size and i copped coral/rose 6 for the same price last size on both i got lucky they retail 104.99 cant beat that both pairs for 100.00

did FNL take out their military discount? i tried to use mine and the manager wasn't having it. is this at all FNLs?

Originally Posted by s2kray

did FNL take out their military discount? i tried to use mine and the manager wasn't having it. is this at all FNLs?
i think it was just your finishline.
i was there doing an instore order a few minutes ago but was asking about insoles before that. the dude was asking me if i was in the military so im sure he was talking about military discount

The DMP 1's for Men's are 109.98 but all the sizes are sold out. I'm pretty sure that FNL stores have the same prices as they do online. Just giving a heads up!

Back
Top Bottom