Jordan XI Suede Fake Guide: Comparison of Real vs Fake

Mods please help me with this thread and possibly keep it pinned. It has only been about 2 weeks since release date and a lot of people are starting to buy these because they were so difficult to get unless you had a connect at a legit location most like me were out of the wood works.

I'm just going to get into details and explain everything by picture. Because of time I am unable to photoshop the certain area of flaw so I will keep it as brief simple and to the point as possible.

View media item 2297343
In the above picture you have the legit pair on the left and the fake pair on the right.
The left (legit) pair, looks more plush and appealing. The box is darker and the spacing on the txt is on point. Shape of the shoe is clearly on point.

The right pair doesn't really have that suede feel to it. I mean they look like they are but when you rub your finger through them you can barely see the suede change from light to dark or vice verca.

View media item 2297346
Dont mind the mistake I made on the background which is have the legit box on the fake pair. Lol. The replica insole is on the right and you can clearly see the improper stitching done.

The legit pair has the sticking closer and looks on point.

View media item 2297347
Bags feel different. Legit bag is on the bottom. The font is slightly smaller but the color of the grey is a lot darker. Looks like the shade of the box. On the fake bag you can see that they grey is not that dark and slightly light.

View media item 2297345
The legit pair has a better quality control stamp done in the shoe. Some numbers are darker then others while looking consistently different, if that makes sense. The fake pair is slightly faint and looks fake.

View media item 2297344
Left pair is legit and right pair is fake.

The soles on the legit pair are more milky and not so see through as on the fake pair. The fake pair you can clearly see the carbon print.

View media item 2297395
The left pair is the legit and the right are the fake.

The legit pair laces are consistent throughout the shoe with the texture being the same. The fake pair uses a leather on one side and suede on the other.

View media item 2297396
Legit pair is on the left and the fake pair is on the right.

You can clearly see the huge difference here regarding how much softer and appealing the legit pair is. They are clearly more soft to the touch. On the other hand the fake pair, which I received and going through the process of getting my money back, are not as easy to change the color of the suede that easy.

View media item 2297399
The left pair is legit, the right pair are fake.

You can see that the jumpman is clearly a different shade of grey which make it stand out even more. The right jumpman is not so different in color. Although they did make these harder to tell because they have the same feel in regards to how the jumpman logo was more imprinted.

View media item 2297341
Last but not least is the box. As I mentioned above the box is slightly lighter on the fake side. On the legit side, which are the right you can see just how much darker they are.

I want to take this time to thank fake_education on instagram for their in depth work. This could not be possible without them, they were the ones that helped me get rid of the first fakes I never laid eyes on and for the sake of this second pair I recieved, seller didn't have much of a chance when he met the collector. Lol.

Thanks NT, hope y'all use this info to your advantage and stop the fakes!

Back
Top Bottom