Jordan Tatum 3

What don't y'all like about this model in particular? All the current Nike sig lines seem to have the same design language to me.

Aesthetically It's simply a horrible looking shoe.

The random wave patterns.

Shape of the sole.

Jumpman location.

I can go on for days.

And it don't matter if it resembles anything....this shoe looks terrible and looks like a kids/GS Walmart creation. :lol:

Seems like it’s taking over for Russ’ line in getting progressively worse until you forget it exist.

The .6s are actually good shoes in a few colorways. But nobody is wearing those casually. The latest one takes are terrible according to reviews. Some colorways look pretty good actually, but I play in the one takes I have.

Omg these are bad lol. The 2s look dope atleast, Although I haven’t hooped In em or even worn a pair.

1720622134858.png

2K5 cover. Need to see official pics for sure. I’m excited for the tech. 2 was a big improvement over the 1 for me, playing style and my foot.

lol at them photoshopping the shoes onto the cover. And again, I’m a huge JT fan, and they do look better with a Celtics uniform, but I’m still not touching that pair unless it’s heavily discounted.

Saw this on Twitter. Ewww

1720626520909.png

This shoe looks like it should belong to Ja Morant or Zion, just doesn’t fit JT’s demeanor or game at all to me.

Not that Nike even cares about marketing at this point but not at least debuting Aja’s shoe on a game nearly every hooper buys is a miss.

They pushed the 3 release up to drop tatum’s shoe around the premium athlete Xmas time, so safe to say the 4 will follow this same release pattern? Or maybe fall September for the next. Interesting to see.

Not writing this shoe off yet. Need official specs and full strobel and some type of cushlon/formula 23 full carrier could be a nice performer

Back
Top Bottom