Jordan Pro Quick Retro Coming Back Spring 2012

via CounterKicks.com

Jordan Pro Quick – Spring 2012 Retro

jordan-pro-quick-spring-2012-600x450.jpg

CounterKicks can confirm what appears to be another refresh of Eddie Jones’ original signature shoe, the Jordan Pro Quick, making its way back to retail next year.

Tentative colorways in the Pro Quick:

- Black/Varsity Red/White
- Black/Old Royal/White
- White/Black/Varsity Red
- White/Obsidian/Current Blue

The shown Jumpman Pro Quick model here is for visual reference only and not an actual 2012 model sample. Jordan Pro Quick releases Spring 2012. Retail is pegged at $110. More info and official photos to come as it develops.

http://counterkicks.com/2011/05/18/jordan-pro-quick-spring-2012-retro/

via CounterKicks.com

Jordan Pro Quick – Spring 2012 Retro

jordan-pro-quick-spring-2012-600x450.jpg

CounterKicks can confirm what appears to be another refresh of Eddie Jones’ original signature shoe, the Jordan Pro Quick, making its way back to retail next year.

Tentative colorways in the Pro Quick:

- Black/Varsity Red/White
- Black/Old Royal/White
- White/Black/Varsity Red
- White/Obsidian/Current Blue

The shown Jumpman Pro Quick model here is for visual reference only and not an actual 2012 model sample. Jordan Pro Quick releases Spring 2012. Retail is pegged at $110. More info and official photos to come as it develops.

http://counterkicks.com/2011/05/18/jordan-pro-quick-spring-2012-retro/

wow...nice if it comes to fruition. ...I'm scared to see the quality though...the OGs have some nice soft leather.

wow...nice if it comes to fruition. ...I'm scared to see the quality though...the OGs have some nice soft leather.

$110? Good price, give me that OG colorway and i'm good. I picked up the four colorways that released first time the Pro Quick was retroed in 2004.

$110? Good price, give me that OG colorway and i'm good. I picked up the four colorways that released first time the Pro Quick was retroed in 2004.

Pictures already surface for these, a 2012 spring release, but they wont leak pictures for the Concords, a december 2011 release... Come on JB..

Pictures already surface for these, a 2012 spring release, but they wont leak pictures for the Concords, a december 2011 release... Come on JB..

YO!

Anyone with that og colorway... what's color on the box say? Does it actually say old royal? I've always thought it was a "concord" like color.

DF!!!

YO!

Anyone with that og colorway... what's color on the box say? Does it actually say old royal? I've always thought it was a "concord" like color.

DF!!!

Too bad these will rot on the shelves. These sold really well when they first came out. In fact, most team Jordan's did well during the 90s.

Too bad these will rot on the shelves. These sold really well when they first came out. In fact, most team Jordan's did well during the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom