Jordan PEs

With all the hype about the Ray XIIIs, i was wondering about other player exclusive Js and if anyone has gotten their hands on any through the years.  Also, whats the best place to cope PEs other than ebay?

Thanks in advance

With all the hype about the Ray XIIIs, i was wondering about other player exclusive Js and if anyone has gotten their hands on any through the years.  Also, whats the best place to cope PEs other than ebay?

Thanks in advance

To get player exclusives that aren't released to the public (House of Hoops), you really onlly have a few options
a.) be a NIKE employee or have a connection with one
b.) have a connection with someone who has access to shoes, like an equipment manager 
c.) be willing to pay ALOT to a reseller.  

NIKE used to ship surplus player exclusives to the Employee Stores and Factory Stores in Portland and Memphis, but I think they've changed the distribution channels recently.  Here are a few from my collection - and I know the pics are old.
laugh.gif

To get player exclusives that aren't released to the public (House of Hoops), you really onlly have a few options
a.) be a NIKE employee or have a connection with one
b.) have a connection with someone who has access to shoes, like an equipment manager 
c.) be willing to pay ALOT to a reseller.  

NIKE used to ship surplus player exclusives to the Employee Stores and Factory Stores in Portland and Memphis, but I think they've changed the distribution channels recently.  Here are a few from my collection - and I know the pics are old.
laugh.gif

Nice 14, & 16's!
What are the name of Finley's P.E.'s?
I remember when he was with the Mavs'!

Nice 14, & 16's!
What are the name of Finley's P.E.'s?
I remember when he was with the Mavs'!

Loving those XVIs and Pro IIs CWK, 2 sweet models made even better in PE form. The only pair of PEs I own are a pair of Jordan Pro IIs that once belonged to a certian "Mr. Allen".

Loving those XVIs and Pro IIs CWK, 2 sweet models made even better in PE form. The only pair of PEs I own are a pair of Jordan Pro IIs that once belonged to a certian "Mr. Allen".

CWK basically said it all, here's some old pics, never had time to update with other jordan pe's i have

CWK basically said it all, here's some old pics, never had time to update with other jordan pe's i have

Back
Top Bottom