Jordan Courtside 23

I get that this is a Jordan product but since when do team Jordan's get their own threads.

If anything let's just make a team Jordan thread and compile these releases there.

My man, I get what you're saying. And I know you weren't disagreeing or giving this one flak.

I was basically following suit based on threads in general for this forum by making this one a broad thread specified for this particular model.

I noticed less popular Jordan stuff like these offshoot models normally have a broad thread created for them individually where stuff that relates to it is covered or discussed.

But the signature numbered models definitely get an individualized thread specified for them predicated on a particular color based on their popularity.

I'm going to reiterate that these are the types of shoes from this brand that should be well under $100. I get that the brand is trying to target all demographics and provide options, particularly the ones who can't afford the signature numbered models. So that's why these kind of shoes should be much cheaper for affordability.

It doesn't make sense for these to be $100 or more since similar models like this normally sit in stores and get marked down. Why not just charge well under $100 initially based on that?

If some random biker wrote a story about his grandma and put them in a special box and made 10k pairs ppl would loose their minds

Back
Top Bottom