Jordan BRED xiii legit check / fake check (Urgent Paypal issue)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AIR-JORDANS...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I won these shoes on ebay and I am going through the process of getting a refund.

Paypal sent me an email requesting some feedback from a neutral party. I will be bringing the shoes into a local spot to get a letter from them, however if you could state whether these shoes are legit or fake it would be appreciated. As I will forward this link to paypal as well.

The seller was passing them off as the 2004 versions. I know whether they are legit or not i just need as many people to state their opinions .

Thanks NT

edit :" bred not playoffs just in a rush to get this out there.

Last edited:
lol

A. These aren't Playoff XIIIs.
B. Men's BRed XIIIs have suede tongues, not leather.

Normally I feel bad for people who get conned on eBay, but that is a GLARING inconsistency. How could you not have noticed?

repped,

I simply saw his feeback and msg him to send them to me. I did it through paypal, so im covered. As stated i KNOW these are fakes but want opinions for the paypal case. And yes tongues is obvious.

Last edited:
AIR JORDANS RETRO XIII 13. MENS SIZE 12. ITEM LIKE NEW, ONLY WARN ONCE THEN BOXED ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO. 100% AUTHENTIC :smh:

These are 100% fake hthey are BRED colorway not Playoffs also the tongue jumpman is too high and the tongue has bad stitching and is too short, 2004 XIII's didnt have the silver/grey box they had the Jordan face box, the box is also cheaply made

Last edited:
OMG these are so fake
-tongue of course is suppose to be suede
- cut and stitching in entire shoe is sooo off-
- box isnt right for the release with the retro card, not sure if these were suppose to be 2004 or recent retro, but either way wrong box lol

Back
Top Bottom