Jordan Brand CMFT Max 12

NiceKicks

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

The creation of the CMFT Viz line may not have completely revived Jordan Brand to the status it once was but with the success of such models as the Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11, the brand is one step closer towards redemption. In addition to the Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 and the Jordan CMFT Viz Air 10, Jordan Brand has recently announced the future release of the Jordan CMFT Max Air 12. Obviously, this borrows many design cues from the Air Jordan 12 in Black/Varsity Red-Medium Grey. As seen from this solo photo, the upper looks to be composed of a mesh material while the toe cap appears to be a synthetic material that imitates a reptile skin print. Other details include the full length air unit, red Jordan branding on the tongue, and a silver midsole. Stay tuned for more on this November stateside release.

Jordan CMFT Max Air 12
Black/Varsity Red-Medium Grey
428922-009
11/06/2010
$135

http://www.nicekicks.com/.../jordan-cmft-viz-air-12/
[/font]

Thoughts?

NiceKicks

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

The creation of the CMFT Viz line may not have completely revived Jordan Brand to the status it once was but with the success of such models as the Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11, the brand is one step closer towards redemption. In addition to the Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 and the Jordan CMFT Viz Air 10, Jordan Brand has recently announced the future release of the Jordan CMFT Max Air 12. Obviously, this borrows many design cues from the Air Jordan 12 in Black/Varsity Red-Medium Grey. As seen from this solo photo, the upper looks to be composed of a mesh material while the toe cap appears to be a synthetic material that imitates a reptile skin print. Other details include the full length air unit, red Jordan branding on the tongue, and a silver midsole. Stay tuned for more on this November stateside release.

Jordan CMFT Max Air 12
Black/Varsity Red-Medium Grey
428922-009
11/06/2010
$135

http://www.nicekicks.com/.../jordan-cmft-viz-air-12/
[/font]

Thoughts?

They look super comfortable for sure. Not exactly my taste however but I like the colorway.

They look super comfortable for sure. Not exactly my taste however but I like the colorway.

Ill cop a pair on a deep disco.
I also want to see other colorways they gonna drop in the CMFT12.

Ill cop a pair on a deep disco.
I also want to see other colorways they gonna drop in the CMFT12.

I got the 11s (blue) and like them, but didn't really care for the 10s, so this whole prospect was 50/50 for me.

I'm really feeling those black 12s, though, so I guess I'm in favor of the line right now.

I got the 11s (blue) and like them, but didn't really care for the 10s, so this whole prospect was 50/50 for me.

I'm really feeling those black 12s, though, so I guess I'm in favor of the line right now.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Not Bad. I wanna see more colorways though
http://www.sneakerfiles.c...ax-12-white-french-blue/
Thanks. I really like these. I wanted the CMFT XI's but they sold out where I'm at.. the X's eh..... we will see. I actully like this concept because its athletically inclined. You can go running or crosstrain in these... unlike the Fusions. I mean it would be nice they had all original designs to do this but oh well.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Not Bad. I wanna see more colorways though
http://www.sneakerfiles.c...ax-12-white-french-blue/
Thanks. I really like these. I wanted the CMFT XI's but they sold out where I'm at.. the X's eh..... we will see. I actully like this concept because its athletically inclined. You can go running or crosstrain in these... unlike the Fusions. I mean it would be nice they had all original designs to do this but oh well.

These aren't bad at all and with the right cw's, I can see these being extremely popular in the hood....however I probably won't end up copping...

These aren't bad at all and with the right cw's, I can see these being extremely popular in the hood....however I probably won't end up copping...

Back
Top Bottom