Jordan 8 OG bugs bunny 2025 WHATS UP DOC 🥕

I'm quite literally going to go broke next year (not really but sheesh next year is going to be HEAVY on the wallet)

This…

Just off the top of my head…Black / Red 1’s, Steel Toe-Cap 10’s, UNDFTD 4’s, Taxi 12’s, Flu Game 12’s, Bugs 8’s…Not including the non-JB stuff like Big Bubble Neon 95’s and such…Also not including whatever the Holiday 2025 drops look like…I mean damn…

This…

Just off the top of my head…Black / Red 1’s, Steel Toe-Cap 10’s, UNDFTD 4’s, Taxi 12’s, Flu Game 12’s, Bugs 8’s…Not including the non-JB stuff like Big Bubble Neon 95’s and such…Also not including whatever the Holiday 2025 drops look like…I mean damn…
The list is as such (For Jordan Brand):

Jordan 1 High '85 Black/Red
Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard
Jordan 4 White Cement
Jordan 4 UNDFTD
Jordan 5 Black Metallic (Reimagined)
Jordan 5 Grape
Jordan 8 Aqua
Jordan 8 Bugs Bunny
Jordan 10 Steel
Jordan 12 Flu Game
Jordan 12 Taxi

And much more + non Jordan releases as you said. It's gonna be a wild year. I'm gonna put in some extra hours before I go back to college next semester because some of these are mandatory doubles for me. :nerd:

Jordan 4 White Cement
Jordan 4 UNDFTD
Jordan 5 Grape
Jordan 8 Aqua
Jordan 8 Bugs Bunny
Jordan 10 Steel
Jordan 12 Flu Game
Jordan 12 Taxi

And much more + non Jordan releases as you said. It's gonna be a wild year. I'm gonna put in some extra hours before I go back to college next semester because some of these are mandatory doubles for me. :nerd:
Man we eating good between this fall and next year. I’d love to double up on some kicks but I’m gonna try and not double up. I have so many kicks to rotate between so I’ll barely wear any of these enough to justify it

:rofl:at some people saying JB must be about to close the vault. Yeah, a publicly traded company whose share price has taken a dive is going to shutdown one of the biggest revenue generators it has in its arsenal. JB stops retros, it has nothing to replace more than a billion in revenue with. That’ll definitely happen. Yeah, sure :rofl:

Jordan 4 White Cement
Jordan 4 UNDFTD
Jordan 5 Grape
Jordan 8 Aqua
Jordan 8 Bugs Bunny
Jordan 10 Steel
Jordan 12 Flu Game
Jordan 12 Taxi

It’s nuts just how much is ~supposedly~ dropping…I’m even going to go out on a limb here and say either the Concord 11’s or Playoff 11’s are going to be the holiday release…

Man we eating good between this fall and next year. I’d love to double up on some kicks but I’m gonna try and not double up. I have so many kicks to rotate between so I’ll barely wear any of these enough to justify it

For me, with everything dropping, unless one of these releases is your all time top of the list favorite pair; there’s just no need for doubles anymore…Just too much in the pipeline…

Brings me back memories in 93 :pimp:
8e2e14136f66740769fd498ed7552c1f.jpg
c94f218a464072a7aadc13c528f71e93.jpg
8640133982_8a3b262d10_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom