jordan 60+ black/wht/var red

k so my friends @ a sneaker store (im not gonna name them) showed me the jordan 3 true blues the other day and told me that they also had the 60+ too.. ithought like, wth, u guys are so ahead of the release date.. funny thing is, it's not the 60+ that i had in mind (7s pack) but the 60+ fusion. and to mysurprise, it actually is a good looking shoe. i know some of u guys here hates the whole fusion run by jordans but there are a few of the fusions that i likednamely dub-z's, 6 rings (flints). AJF 6 and AJF 4. but this one right here is special IMHO. the only thing i hate (and maybe it's just me) is thematerial used. i really hate suede sooo much.. but this pair is on my "to-buy" list. i'm kinda contemplating bout the price tag though 209?dang!!!!

share your thoughts

Originally Posted by bmoney604

k so my friends @ a sneaker store (im not gonna name them) showed me the jordan 3 true blues the other day and told me that they also had the 60+ too.. i thought like, wth, u guys are so ahead of the release date.. funny thing is, it's not the 60+ that i had in mind (7s pack) but the 60+ fusion. and to my surprise, it actually is a good looking shoe. i know some of u guys here hates the whole fusion run by jordans but there are a few of the fusions that i liked namely dub-z's, 6 rings (flints). AJF 6 and AJF 4. but this one right here is special IMHO. the only thing i hate (and maybe it's just me) is the material used. i really hate suede sooo much.. but this pair is on my "to-buy" list. i'm kinda contemplating bout the price tag though 209? dang!!!!

share your thoughts

if you think those overpriced "fusions" are hot then cop them.....

Why cop fusions when you got the true form via retros still quite readily available? If it's the colourway or materials used maybe but why cop militaryor Mars AJF4s for example when you can still get the retro affordably? Oh well to each their own.

Those CDP 7s will be sitting on shelves for $409.99. I'll have to see the Orlando's in person but from the pics they're doing absolutely zero forme.

tried them on today, felt like crap.

not even kidding when i say there's more cushion in my blue chips than these shoes.

thanks guys for the suggestions.. i decided to just save up for 12 white/red and space jams.. maybe some kobe 4s too..

Back
Top Bottom