Jordan 6 cigar legit check

take pictures of the back of the shoes side by side, a picture of the back of the tongues and a close of the rings

I don't think these are legit, the logo on the back is the same color of the shoe and the stitching on the back of the tongue is super sloppy.
In bright lighting or camera flash the back logo on my pair is almost the same color of the shoe as well? As far as the tongue goes it doesn't surprise me at all if the stitching is a little bad JB quality is still hit and miss even with premium quality products! Everything else looks good to me on the shoe and in my opinion I can't say the shoe is fake based on the stitching on the material on the back of the tongue. I have seen worse things wrong on a legit pair of J's in my time...

In bright lighting or camera flash the back logo on my pair is almost the same color of the shoe as well? As far as the tongue goes it doesn't surprise me at all if the stitching is a little bad JB quality is still hit and miss even with premium quality products! Everything else looks good to me on the shoe and in my opinion I can't say the shoe is fake based on the stitching on the material on the back of the tongue. I have seen worse things wrong on a legit pair of J's in my time...
true but on these they haven't looked like the OP pair, even on the side shot of the shoe, you can see how bad it is

true but on these they haven't looked like the OP pair, even on the side shot of the shoe, you can see how bad it is
I totally agree with you 100% on that. I'm just saying that we are quick to say "Fake" the moment we see a flaw on stitching or whatever the case may be. Honestly it's so bad how SOME of these reps/fake shoes are becoming more hard to distinguish from the Authentics.

Back
Top Bottom