Jordan 4 Fire Red

Does anyone know how much they will be selling for in CAD and whether or not I should line up in the morning? I plan to go downtown in the afternoon and cop

Any info is greatly appreciated

I don't see why these should be any more or less than the $200 price tag that was on all the IV releases so far. IDK about how easy it is to obtain these though, there are employees here that knows how much is in stock. I doubt these would sit like the Military 4's though.

Does anyone know how much they will be selling for in CAD and whether or not I should line up in the morning? I plan to go downtown in the afternoon and cop
Any info is greatly appreciated

Jordan 4 - $189.99. As far as availability goes, it all depends on where you are. I never had to line up for any shoes here in Edmonton. After the Concord release, all these new hypebeasts came out and started scooping up every Jordan release thinking they can make money off of it.

alright thanks. hopefully things dont get too crazy in TO. i'll make sure to call all the stores and ask for the stock

Last edited:
Held these in my hands at Footlocker in Montreal yesterday.  Was going to cop.  After seeing them in person and holding them, I'm passing.

I'll stick with my 2 pairs of Mars IV's.

Back
Top Bottom