Jordan 4 Fear legit check please

These damn AJ 4s are tough man. From what im seeing id have to say these look legit. The tongues look to be right on point with the Jumpman, and the threading appears to be consistent with other legit AJ 4s. Id say these are 100% legit in my humble opinion. Only thing that worries me are those widows peaks on the heel of both shoes which sometimes signifies a Grey Market shoe. But it could just be JB's sloppy work. Id wait for at least another opinion.

Last edited:
It just looks like that only in photo because of black color and shadow, a real thing it looks clean.
Thanks very much!

100% authentic Fear 4s... And i would advise if you want to keep them looking that way not to wear them...

I've worn mine twice and they've aged horribly. And only wore them to the movies and to dinner....

Huge quality issue a lot of people had with these....

H
I mean quality as far as glue, stitching and just the suede on the shoe... The color of the suede just changes and looks faded...  
good info i was thinking about grabbing a pair of these, but i won't if i can't wear them!!!

Anybody know how the quality is on the 2012 white cement 4s compared to the other 4s
Good overall.  I'm satisfied with them.  I have had no issues with mine.  Although, if its worth noting, the pairs i get from NDC usually are better quality compared to pairs i get from say a Footlocker or Eastbay...  Pairs from NDC are nearly perfect and when i get pairs from other retailers they always tend to have some type of flaw.

Maybe its just me... haha

Good overall.  I'm satisfied with them.  I have had no issues with mine.  Although, if its worth noting, the pairs i get from NDC usually are better quality compared to pairs i get from say a Footlocker or Eastbay...  Pairs from NDC are nearly perfect and when i get pairs from other retailers they always tend to have some type of flaw.

Maybe its just me... haha
Thanx for the info man. Ill prob order mine from FC so theyll come from one of them retailers, theres just no tellin which one. Repped for the info

Back
Top Bottom